GI JOE RPG Launch

Paizo Sync and discounts.

I was looking at buying Alien Archive 2, 3 and 4 for example from the FG store. I see the discount is only 9.99 but the price of Alien archives PDF is 19.99. Is that an error or is that intentional? Just trying to decide what I should buy before starting starfinder campaign.
    GM Ultimate license

Running The DemonPlague Characters at level 12 in 51th session.

Running a Mutants and Masterminds game in FGU

Playing a Savage Worlds Super game in FGU

Running a game of Fallout 2d20

StarFinder or Star Trek 2D20 next on list If Children of Atom doesn't come out soon.

Going to be playing in a game of Champions on FGU very soon. I bought Gm copy of FGU a while ago and he is going to start running it.

Paizo changed the prices of a lot of their PDFs last year - a lot of the Starfinder PDFs were originally $9.99. This is why the Paizo synch page says: "...retrieving a list of PDFs you own at Paizo will discount up to the full cost of the PDF from purchases on Fantasy Grounds for eligible products."

I don't know what the official stance is around changing the PDF discounts. Hopefully someone from SmiteWorks will comment.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

thanks for the response and insight. i will await an official Smiteworks response,
    GM Ultimate license

Running The DemonPlague Characters at level 12 in 51th session.

Running a Mutants and Masterminds game in FGU

Playing a Savage Worlds Super game in FGU

Running a game of Fallout 2d20

StarFinder or Star Trek 2D20 next on list If Children of Atom doesn't come out soon.

Going to be playing in a game of Champions on FGU very soon. I bought Gm copy of FGU a while ago and he is going to start running it.

Quote Originally Posted by bawsr View Post
    thanks for the response and insight. i will await an official Smiteworks response,
    If they don't see this, you may want to ask them directly via the Support Portal: https://fantasygroundsunity.atlassia...stomer/portals
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Blog Entries
    At this point, we don't intend to go back and update the discounts on the older product lines. If you buy it directly from us and don't already have a PDF, however, it will grant you the PDF over at Paizo for free. That would be the best bang for the buck.

Thread Information