Fantasy Grounds Merchandise
Page 2 of 6 First 1234 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by MaxAstro View Post
    Also: The Mystic "Rhythm" connection has the wrong automation - it adds the spells figment and grim tendrils when it should add reorient and motivating ringtone. And the automation for adding the focus spell Anthem is incorrect - the word "focus" should be removed from the name of the spell.

I believe another change is needed to make it add with a Focus cost of 1 point, but I am not sure exactly what that is - all of the variants of SPELL add that I tried added the spell with a cost of 0 focus points.

Thanks for reporting this. I will have a look and get it fixed. ASAP.

"The Mystic "Rhythm" connection has the wrong automation - it adds the spells figment and grim tendrils when it should add reorient and motivating ringtone." [Fixed]
    I can not get it to add a cost to the focus spell. i will have to look into it further.

Madman..
    Last edited by madman; August 3rd, 2024 at 07:13.
    "Over thinking, over analyzing separates the body from the mind."...MJK... Tool frontman

I checked the wiki and according to that the automation should be [SPELL add spellname|Focus Spells|1]. However, using that formatting (at least for me) adds the spell with a cost of 0. I'm pretty sure that on the Pathfinder side that formatting works correctly.

Trenloe, is there possibly an issue with the underlying code here?

I checked the wiki and according to that the automation should be [SPELL add spellname|Focus Spells|1].
    The Wiki shows that the third argument is spell slot level, so this doesn't apply to focus spells.

The reason this isn't working is that the spell spcost field isn't set - this was hidden in the ruleset because it is always 1 ("always" until there's an exception!). This was auto filled in the tools we've used to create the PF2 data. I'll work with Madman for the best way to update this for the SF2 data.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

I checked the wiki and according to that the automation should be [SPELL add spellname|Focus Spells|1].
    The Wiki shows that the third argument is spell slot level, so this doesn't apply to focus spells.

The reason this isn't working in SF2 is that the spcost field isn't set - this was hidden in the ruleset because it is always 1, except for Cantrip Focus Spells which ruleset overrides to have a spcost of 0. This was auto filled in the tools we've used to create the PF2 data. I'll work with Madman for the best way to update this for the SF2 data.
    Last edited by Trenloe; August 3rd, 2024 at 17:18.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Quote Originally Posted by Trenloe View Post

The reason this isn't working is that the spell spcost field isn't set - this was hidden in the ruleset because it is always 1 ("always" until there's an exception!). This was auto filled in the tools we've used to create the PF2 data. I'll work with Madman for the best way to update this for the SF2 data.
    BTW the "FILTER functionality" section on the wiki gives this example, which appears to be incorrect by what you just said: [SPELL add heal animal|focus spells|1]

BTW the "FILTER functionality" section on the wiki gives this example, which appears to be incorrect by what you just said: [SPELL add heal animal|focus spells|1]
    It would work correctly, the spell slot level would be ignored - and that example doesn't have any information that infers that the "1" would set the Focus Spell cost. Always refer to the base entry (in this case SPELL) for the correct syntax and further information, examples given in other sections without context aren't a good thing to base assumptions on...

The automation notes for "Grandmother's Lore" are incorrect. It currently reads: "If you are trained in Deception and Thievery, you become trained in another skill of your choice. Otherwise add trained to your choice of the two."

However, the actual feat reads: "you gain the trained proficiency rank in Deception and Thievery. If you would automatically become trained in one of those skills (from your background or class, for example), you instead become trained in a skill of your choice." In other words, you become trained in both skills, and you get another skill of your choice for each skill you are already trained in.

Thanks for reporting this. I will look into this and get it fixed. [Fixed]

Madman..
    Last edited by madman; August 11th, 2024 at 17:43.
    "Over thinking, over analyzing separates the body from the mind."...MJK... Tool frontman

Originally Posted by Tenloe on August 1st
    SFRPG2 ORC license data will be available within 48 hours.
    As of today 08/07/2024, I can't find the SFRPG2 ORC data module. When will the module be available to use?

Quote Originally Posted by KlatuB View Post
    As of today 08/07/2024, I can't find the SFRPG2 ORC data module. When will the module be available to use?
    It should have come out yesterday, but there appears to be an issue with this in the FG update process. I'll chase it up with them tomorrow.

Page 2 of 6 First 1234 ... Last

Thread Information