DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Bard and Ranger for Shadowdark

Thanks for the work on the ruleset, it looks great! Are there plans to release the Bard and Ranger classes for Shadowdark at some point?

We are only converting official content. However, I heard they will come out in a future Cursed Scroll 'zine. If that happens, then we will convert them.

I made it manually and exported it as a module, not sure if it'd be okay for me to share it though.

You can share with the permission of the IP holder. If you don't, then no, you can't share the content.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it-How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it

How to provide an Unity Connection issue?-Connection Issues and What to Provide

Unity Updater issue?-Updater Issues

Classic and Unity Port Forwarding?-Fantasy Grounds Connections Explained

Comcast or Cox ISP User?-Comcast XFinity and Cox Users

Have a suggestion?-Feature Request

Quote Originally Posted by superteddy57 View Post
    You can share with the permission of the IP holder. If you don't, then no, you can't share the content.
    Would I be able to post classes, items and other things that I create for a game without permission from the IP holder of the game system? Not overly familiar with how this stuff works.

Quote Originally Posted by claedawg View Post
    Would I be able to post classes, items and other things that I create for a game without permission from the IP holder of the game system? Not overly familiar with how this stuff works.
    Check out this webpage:

https://www.thearcanelibrary.com/blo...-party-license

That exact question is addressed.

Also note that you need an attribution statement. There is an example on that webpage.

Thread Information