Cosmere RPG Beta Launch
Page 14 of 15 First ... 412131415 Last
    Quote Originally Posted by Montis View Post
    I don't think Player Core 2 has been released on FG yet.
    It was released on August 1st.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Player Core 2 released on August 1st

You are probably thinking of the ORC version, which isn't out yet.

Huh, there wasn't any post in the official conversion status thread, so I thought it wasn't out yet.
    Help Fantasy Grounds get better: Write and vote on feature requests!

Quote Originally Posted by MaxAstro View Post
    Could Min. Action be enabled by default for Cast actions? Because of how Fantasy Grounds handles spells and apply all, it's hard to imagine a situation where you wouldn't want a Cast action to be clickable.
    I found a good way of doing this in the code, it'll be in the next release. I've also made any new actions created to have the includeinminlist flag set.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Have I mentioned that I love you?

Thanks.

Have I mentioned that I love you?
    Not recently...

Thanks.
    You're very welcome.

Player Core 2 issues:

Many of the classes from Player Core 2 are assigned a feat at level one, but this feat is not given at level one.

Alchemist is missing being assigned Alchemical Crafting on class assignment.

first level alchemist feat.png

alchemy gives alchemical crafting.png

level 1 feat, and alchemical crafting not being assigned in class definition:
    missing alchemical crafting and alchemist feat at level 1.png

The problem extends to Barbarian, Champion, Investigator, Swashbuckler for the missing first level feat, I have not investigated if any other innate feats such as Alchemical Crafting are missing from these classes.

Quote Originally Posted by gavinbarnard View Post
    Player Core 2 issues:

Many of the classes from Player Core 2 are assigned a feat at level one, but this feat is not given at level one.

Alchemist is missing being assigned Alchemical Crafting on class assignment.

first level alchemist feat.png

alchemy gives alchemical crafting.png

level 1 feat, and alchemical crafting not being assigned in class definition:
    missing alchemical crafting and alchemist feat at level 1.png

The problem extends to Barbarian, Champion, Investigator, Swashbuckler for the missing first level feat, I have not investigated if any other innate feats such as Alchemical Crafting are missing from these classes.
    Thanks for letting us know. We'll get these fixed in the next release.

I am trying to setup alchemic bombs as items (weapons) but whenever I add them to a PC's inventory it does not pick up the Alchemical Bomb skill when you look on the Actions tab. I have tried several variations of the Group and SubCategory. Can someone enlighten me to the correct text to make this work?

Xargun

Page 14 of 15 First ... 412131415 Last

Thread Information