DICE PACKS BUNDLE

CosmereRPG Playtest Feedback

Please post your feedback for the Fantasy Grounds implementation of the CosmereRPG Playtest materials. Bugs specifically can be posted this thread.

I am new to VTT, and I wanted to try it out to see if I want to add the Digital Upgrade to my Kickstarter Pledge. However, I have a Macbook Air, and when I downloaded Fantasy Grounds, the screen is so tiny that I can’t read anything. There’s no way I can play the test game. Is this typical for VTT on smaller laptops? Thank you!

Cosmere RPG issues

I've found the following issues with Cosmere RPG:

* Attack rolls and skills require a single click, whereas damage rolls require a double click. The inconsistent interface results in me rolling two attack rolls or not rolling damage.
    * Vedd and Talani pregen skills are missing skills
    * The mentioned links in the documentation to demiplane are outdated. The link contains CosmerePRG, not StormlightRPG.

The last bullet point is tongue-in-cheek, but true. I suggest embedding character creation instructions instead of directing people to demiplane.

[MODERATOR: moved to the feedback thread for better dev visibility]
    Last edited by Trenloe; August 23rd, 2024 at 14:42.

I can see the last point because AFAIK the system is still in development.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by VannaK View Post
    I am new to VTT, and I wanted to try it out to see if I want to add the Digital Upgrade to my Kickstarter Pledge. However, I have a Macbook Air, and when I downloaded Fantasy Grounds, the screen is so tiny that I can’t read anything. There’s no way I can play the test game. Is this typical for VTT on smaller laptops? Thank you!
    Go into settings and set the UI scale to 150% or 200%

See here for how to set the UI scale https://fantasygroundsunity.atlassia...gs+-+Basic+tab
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Blog Entries
    In the Launcher there is Settings. The first setting in there under the Main tab is Application UI Scale that you can adjust to 200 or more to make things larger for you. It's due to the high resolution of your screen and the way the Apple graphics work.
    Screenshot 2024-08-23 083621.png

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Thread Information