Fantasy Grounds Merchandise

Interface Feedback

Weird and specific UX feedback here, but it's tripped me up a couple times:

When you right click on a spell automation entry (cast, damage, effect, etc) while editing a spell, two delete buttons show up: One of them deletes that automation entry, while the other deletes the entire spell completely. This second delete button (it's on the left) does not show up anywhere else when right clicking inside the spell.

Twice now I have accidentally deleted a spell while trying to delete an automation entry, and I can't for the life of me imagine an actual use case for that second delete button. If you want to delete a spell, it's much more logical to go to the spells list and delete it from there.

Maybe that button could go away?

It's especially frustrating because I don't know of any way to undelete a spell.

Yeah, that's not a good piece of functionality. I'll remove it in a future update - it may not make it into the Tuesday update tomorrow.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Thread Information