Dungeons & Dragons 2024 Core Rulebooks Pre-Order

Starfinder Iconic Characters

I will use this thread for updates and feedback for the Starfinder Iconic Characters module on the FG Forge.

Release notes:
    30 premade characters, 3 for each class on level 1, 4 and 8 respectively.

Please note: This is not an official Paizo conversion! I'm making this conversion myself as a fan of the product under the Paizo Community Use Guidelines!
    My Forge Page
    Discord: @evolivolution
    Ultimate License (FGU)
    Timezone: Z+1

Thanks!
    FGU Ultimate License
    FG Discord - Lord_Ulric
    Time Zone: US Eastern (GMT -5)
    Playing -
    Starfinder, D&D, Savage Worlds, Call of Cthulhu, Hero System aka Champions, Traveller, and more!
    My Forge Creations

Thank you for creating these. It saved me a bunch of time.

Hey guys, as you might have heared, Paizo have revoked their Community Use Policy (under which this project has been published). Instead of going into detail here, I'll link you a couple of resources to read up on the topic yourself:
    Paizo's blog post going over license changes
    Hephaistos' post on Patreon on the subject
    Dyslexic Character Sheets' post on Patreon on the subject

Essentially the issue is; with the license revoked a project like this (a rules database) is no longer legal. The only option now would be to make it under the OGL/ORC, which would mean to remove all 'Product Identity', a task that would not only lower the usability of the product but also require a lot of time and effort (which I don't have).
    The other option, which has also been mentioned in the patreon posts above, is to 'abandon' the project. Since it has been published under the Community Use Policy, it retains it's legality as such as long as it is not updated. Unless Paizo makes any changes to the new policies, this is the only way I can take with this project.
    So no more updates until further notice... Thank you guys for the support and I hope you can still enjoy this in the current state.
    My Forge Page
    Discord: @evolivolution
    Ultimate License (FGU)
    Timezone: Z+1

Thread Information