Cosmere RPG Beta Launch
Page 38 of 43 First ... 283637383940 ... Last
    Ok, sorry to bug you again:

Currently I am making a Mr. Handy Character. I chose the Mr. Gutsy Origin, and am currently equipping the armor and weapons from the inventory screen. From my understanding, when I 'equip' a weapon/amor, it should "disappear" from the inventory screen and appears on the combat screen.

I am trying that, but it only works with the weapons, sort of. The weapon will still be present on the inventory screen, but it will ALSO be present on the combat screen, which is fine. When I try it with the armor, It says it is "equipped" on the inventory screen and even shows increased carry weight, but shows no added defense/damage resistances or any armor worn in the combat screen. I know how to add in the values manually, but i'm unsure if I'm doing something wrong or if this could be a possible bug where it wont automatically populate specific areas on the combat screen when I equip them.

Sorry for the confusion. That was changed early in the release of the ruleset. Many found it confusing that it would disappear from the inventory. So that was changed. As for the Damage Resistances not updating, that would be a bug. It should updated the numbers and clicking on the location should then display the pieces that make up that location. Can you export out the character and post it here for me to investigate? I'm thinking the location on the armor piece is not matching the character's locations.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it-How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it

How to provide an Unity Connection issue?-Connection Issues and What to Provide

Unity Updater issue?-Updater Issues

Classic and Unity Port Forwarding?-Fantasy Grounds Connections Explained

Comcast or Cox ISP User?-Comcast XFinity and Cox Users

Have a suggestion?-Feature Request

Dear Dominic,
    just some specifications about Vehicles implementation if it can helps you work on it:

- When adding a Vehicle to the Party Sheet and , within character sheet "Vehicle" window, assign the role that has been choosen for the character included in the crew it does not appear immediately on the Party Sheet, but just after a restart of the app.
    - Adding a Vehicle directly from the Party Sheet to the CT is possible, but it does consider it a character, so without "Attribute/Skill", "Offense" and "Special abilities" section.
    - When a vehicle is added direclty onto the CT it does not consider its Scale (Space), and any Crew attributes for Attacks or driving actions.

Regards,

Michele.

Quote Originally Posted by superteddy57 View Post
    Sorry for the confusion. That was changed early in the release of the ruleset. Many found it confusing that it would disappear from the inventory. So that was changed. As for the Damage Resistances not updating, that would be a bug. It should updated the numbers and clicking on the location should then display the pieces that make up that location. Can you export out the character and post it here for me to investigate? I'm thinking the location on the armor piece is not matching the character's locations.
    Here you go, let me know if the file doesnt work
    Attached Files Attached Files

Some more little things to check, sorry:

- Applying a modded weapon to a character NPC does not correctly update Weapon Qualities, Range and Damage rate (also fire rate, i presume). It works perfectly onto PC.

regards,

Michele.

Quote Originally Posted by kromtor View Post
    Some more little things to check, sorry:

- Applying a modded weapon to a character NPC does not correctly update Weapon Qualities, Range and Damage rate (also fire rate, i presume). It works perfectly onto PC.

regards,

Michele.
    They won't. They are the same as regular NPCs and will need to be updated manually.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it-How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it

They won't. They are the same as regular NPCs and will need to be updated manually.
    Perfect, thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by MF Fluffy View Post
    Ok, sorry to bug you again:

Currently I am making a Mr. Handy Character. I chose the Mr. Gutsy Origin, and am currently equipping the armor and weapons from the inventory screen. From my understanding, when I 'equip' a weapon/amor, it should "disappear" from the inventory screen and appears on the combat screen.

I am trying that, but it only works with the weapons, sort of. The weapon will still be present on the inventory screen, but it will ALSO be present on the combat screen, which is fine. When I try it with the armor, It says it is "equipped" on the inventory screen and even shows increased carry weight, but shows no added defense/damage resistances or any armor worn in the combat screen. I know how to add in the values manually, but i'm unsure if I'm doing something wrong or if this could be a possible bug where it wont automatically populate specific areas on the combat screen when I equip them.
    I checked this over and it appears the equipment pack items have things setup a bit incorrectly. If you set the location covered to the proper locations and then re-equip them it should then update correctly. I'll see about updating those items for the future.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

I checked this over and it appears the equipment pack items have things setup a bit incorrectly. If you set the location covered to the proper locations and then re-equip them it should then update correctly. I'll see about updating those items for the future.
    This workaround works! Thanks

More testing, now i'm working on Companions:

-Put a NPC within section "Allies" (Companion attachment).
    -Placed it, as a Master, wihtin CT
    -when it's the turn for the Companion to act comes an error from the chat (Companion Master attachment) and it's not possible to let the NPC target anything or acting in anyway.

Regards,

Michele.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Page 38 of 43 First ... 283637383940 ... Last

Thread Information