Cosmere RPG Beta Launch

LFG wishing to take in new 5e Player

[CAMPAIGN FOUND! No longer looking]

Hello! I been wanting to try out DnD for a long while and found this fourm to connect with other players. I am fairly new to the game, knowing only the basics, but I'd gladly accept pretty much accept any traditional DnD stories any DMs give me!

Some info:
    -Availability: Almost everyday, will warn far ahead if any session denying issues arise.
    -Timezone: Est
    -Personal: M, 18+
    -Platform to play on: I'm willing to use any free program recommended to me but I can only do Discord VC calls, no exception. I do not own a Webcam yet ethier no really wish to use one. I will provide my discord handle upon request.
    -Additional info: I may need a week or two myself because I plan to move soon, not this week or the next thankfully but soon, will warn ahead if I find a place and need time to move. I do not own dice as of yet, using online dice as a substitute.
    I hope to find someone soon! Take care and thanks for reading
    Last edited by Buulitz; Today at 07:47.

Hello! I would love to talk more with you about my group's current campaign, and future campaign starting around December. Please reach out to me at: buccaneer7567 or [email protected]

Hey there Finding groups can be tough.Im not tech savvy enough to run VTT as a DM. I've been using fantasy ground to play solo. The hard part is filtering through decent moduels. Some mod are just really bad or lack maps. Good pinned mods with complete maps you can run through a mod solo just make sure you make your save rolls and your would my character really check for a trap. Some classes have danger sense like barbarians. Some skills like survival would or might notice things just make a roll and subtract the skill from the base. DC 10 skill +4 roll 6 or better on a 20. I find DnD groups to be clicky. If and when I get FG figured out Id love to DM some free Games. Im an Old ADnD DM but I have most of 2E, 3.5 and 5E on FG. Keep LFG in the mean time try some mini dungeons 3.5 they fast cheap and help you tone your skills. also try 1on1 modules for 2E and 3.5 check out DMguild but read reviews before you buy anything lot of cheap stuff just don't cut it or just badly done.

Thread Information