GI JOE RPG Launch

Aventuras en la Marca del Este (East Mark, Spanish Edition)

Hola, en estos momentos me encuentro adaptando a Fantasy Grounds el Manual Básico de Aventuras en la Marca del Este, usando de base el ruleset de OSE. Usaré este espacio para ir publicando los avances, para ver si alcanzo a compartir algunos modulos. Por cierto, Pedro Gil, el creador del juego, me dio su permiso para publicar las aventuras, así que haré lo posible por hacer una adaptación que sea fiel a los módulos.

La Marca.png

Hi, I'm currently adapting the Adventures in the East Mark Basic Rulebook to Fantasy Grounds, using the OSE ruleset as a base. I will use this space to publish the progress, to see if I can share some modules. By the way, Pedro Gil, the creator of the game, gave me his permission to publish the adventures, so I will do my best to make an adaptation that is faithful to the modules.
    Last edited by coffeeartful; August 14th, 2024 at 18:05.

Módulo B1- La Cripta Nefanda de Uztum el Maldito.

Comparto con ustedes la primera Aventura adaptada, el Módulo B1- La cripta Nefanda de Uztum el Maldito.

Enlace a archivo en The Forge:
    https://forge.fantasygrounds.com/shop/items/1869/view

Attachment 61469

Reúne a tu grupo de compañeros aventureros y atrévete a buscar la mítica cripta de Uztum, allende las Colina Rojas, más allá de Reino Bosque y la Marca del Este, para descubrir sus secretos y maravillas de antaño. ¿Podrás sobrevivir para ver otro día?

¡Disfrutenlo!

I share with you the first adapted Adventure, Module B1- The Nefarious Crypt of Uztum the Damned (in spanish)

Gather your group of fellow adventurers and dare to seek out the mythical crypt of Uztum, beyond the Red Hills, beyond the Forest Kingdom and the East Mark, to discover its secrets and wonders of old. Can you survive to see another day?

Enjoy it!
    Last edited by coffeeartful; August 29th, 2024 at 17:13.

Módulo B2 - La Isla Misteriosa

Actualizo con el Módulo B2 - La Isla Misteriosa

Enlace a archivo en The Forge:
    https://forge.fantasygrounds.com/shop/items/1894/view

Más allá de las Islas Piratas, en los mares del sur, se dice hay una isla misteriosa, siempre envuelta en una densa bruma, fría cual sudario de muerto, donde aguardan criaturas monstruosas, extraños artefactos y reliquias de otrora. ¿Quién será tan valiente como para explorarla y descubrir sus secretos?

¡Larga vida a la Marca!

I update with the Module B2 - La Isla Misteriosa (spanish)

Beyond the Pirate Islands, in the southern seas, there is said to be a mysterious island, always shrouded in a dense mist, cold as a dead man's shroud, where monstrous creatures, strange artifacts and relics of yesteryear await. Who will be brave enough to explore it and discover its secrets?

Long live the Mark!
    Last edited by coffeeartful; August 29th, 2024 at 17:15.

Blog Entries
    I removed the attachment. It should only use the Forge where it can be approved.

I'm so sorry Mr Davinson. I will do futute uploads through The Forge.

Thread Information