Starfinder Playlist

Need 1 or 2 players for two different campaigns Monday and/or Wednesday

MONDAY IS FULL.

First campaign

FG License: FGU Demo (I have full subscription)

Time Zone: I am in Eastern time.

Day of week and time: Mondays at 7pm Eastern time

Planned Duration & Frequency: 3 hours mostly. Sometimes a little shorter...sometimes a little longer. We try to play every week but life does happens sometimes.

Text or Voice: Voice

Main Language used: English

Voice software used: Discord

Will this be recorded and/or live streamed? No

Roleplay & Combat mix: 60/40 roleplay to combat.

Number of Players in game & needed: Need 1 player. Will take 2.

Character starting level & equipment: 12th level

Character restrictions: Any official rulebook. You want to play something from third party? We can talk.

Details of your scenario: This campaign is coming up on 4 years. Player attrition has me here again seeking some brave adventures help the party explore the Desert of Desolation (1st edition converted to 5e). Right now they seek the 5th Star gem of Martek to gain access to Martek's tomb where his Sphere of Power will aid in the defeat of a great evil unleashed on the world. Before this, the heroes were in the Shining Lands while the nation of Unther was making war on neighboring nations by the command of their Godking. After the party defeats the evil in the desert I am hoping they will continue to be involved in the war that the Untherites had begun. Although the past arc has been kinda linear, the Forgotten Realms is your sandbox. I plan on going to 20th level with this one.

Second Campaign

FG License: FGU Demo

Game System: 5E

Time Zone: Eastern

Day of week and time: Wednesday 5pm Eastern

Planned Duration & Frequency: 3 to 4 hours (Never longer then 4 hrs. Sometimes less then 3 hrs)

Text or Voice: Voice

Main Language used: English

Voice software used: Discord

Will this be recorded and/or live streamed? No

Roleplay & Combat mix: 60/40 roleplay to combat

Number of Players in game & needed: 1 or 2 players

Character starting level & equipment: 3rd level at the moment

Character restrictions: Any official rulebook. You want to play something from third party? We can talk.

Details of your scenario: I am running Tomb of Annihilation. Our heroes are seeking the cure for the Death Curse but not out of the kindness of their hearts. They are currently in Port Nyanzaru.
    Last edited by LocustPoint; August 10th, 2024 at 22:35.

DM sent

If there is an opening still in the high level campaign, I am interested in joining. I will send you a DM.
    Nothing exceeds like excess.
    Ultimate License. Classic and Unity.

Thread Information