Dungeons & Dragons 2024 Core Rulebooks Pre-Order
Page 37 of 43 First ... 273536373839 ... Last
    Ok thanks for testing. Gives me a starting point. Appreciate it.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it-How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it

How to provide an Unity Connection issue?-Connection Issues and What to Provide

Unity Updater issue?-Updater Issues

Classic and Unity Port Forwarding?-Fantasy Grounds Connections Explained

Comcast or Cox ISP User?-Comcast XFinity and Cox Users

Have a suggestion?-Feature Request

My pleasure, no problems!

One of my players managed to level up twice. When correcting his level, we could not correct his hit points, which had gone up twice. How can we correct hit points? Can the box be made editable, or is there some trick I don't know?

Dear Dominic,
    another little issues, maybe:
    -When adding a "Unique" subtype Mod to a Weapon, put in the character inventory and then equipped, it does not recognize the Damage Type of the former weapon unless you specify it it also within the Mod creation window. Is it Intentional?
    -When you equip a weapon from the inventory changing its status, on "Combat" it does not immediately recognize the Weapon Type (not a big problem i can change the type by cycling it, eventually).
    -When adding an "Object" to a new Structure that have a numerical influence (for instance on energy or water production) i noticed it does not automatically change energy, water or happiness values; do i have to change it manually or i missed something in spelling?

Regards,

Michele.

I'll add it to the list.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it-How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it

Quote Originally Posted by thethroneworld View Post
    One of my players managed to level up twice. When correcting his level, we could not correct his hit points, which had gone up twice. How can we correct hit points? Can the box be made editable, or is there some trick I don't know?
    There is a mod window that can be accessed by clicking the damage resistance button. The level up HP should be there.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

Quote Originally Posted by superteddy57 View Post
    There is a mod window that can be accessed by clicking the damage resistance button. The level up HP should be there.
    Thanks so much for your help! That worked.

Hello,

I am unable to select a specific hit location on the Pip Boy in the bottom left of the UI. Whenever I click it, it just selects the entire figure, and won't let me select a specific location

This was changed due to the location system that needed to be implemented. Selecting the Vault Boy and then rolling will produce a dialog box asking which location you would like to target.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

Nevermind, I figured it out, sorry. Looks like a menu pops up after the pipboy is selected

Page 37 of 43 First ... 273536373839 ... Last

Thread Information