DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Savage Worlds Ruleset Updates for Aug 2024

Hi all!

Our ruleset has been a bit neglected, and Moon Wizard has done fine supporting us, but he's not a savage and he has all three hands full.
    So, I'm taking over responsibility for maintaining the Savage Worlds ruleset. At least until Ikael returns and takes it back over.
    If you want to follow what I'm doing, I'm posting updates in The Laboratory.
    Also, if you have time, we can use more play testers and feedback. Any amount of time is appreciated.
    Here's the link:
    Savage Worlds Ruleset Updates for Aug 2024

Thanks so much, Mike...
    Nébula Rol

So you dare to cross the Veil… Oh, adventurer! Do you think there won’t be consequences, perhaps?

Sakrynia: The Land of Tears

That last changes to SWADE for the next release were pushed to test this morning. Any testing and feedback is appreciated.

Thank you Mike for taking care of my baby. Life has been really messy since my burn out and especially this year: death of relative, wife broke her leg, summer vacation plans were scrapped, been taking care of daughter at home while she is on summer vacation but I had to be working. I needed to work from home with bad ergonomy that caused muscle pain and really tossed me away wanting to work on computer after regular working hours.

I have been silently working in shadows to update CT (very slowly thou) but I need to sync with Mike if we are working on the same topic.
    "Alright, you primitive screwheads, listen up: THIS... is my BOOMSTICK!" -- Ash Williams, Army of Darkness

Post your SavageWorlds ruleset feature requests and issue reports here!

Wow, that sounds like a series of snake eye rolls. I'm sorry it wasn't at the game table instead of real life.
    To everyone else: Ikael and I are coordinating. You won't see most of that here or on discord, but we're doing so. And we're both watching chat.

Thread Information