Fantasy Grounds Merchandise

Thread: Copy equipment?

Copy equipment?

Can I copy/paste equipment from one PC to the other? If yes, how? I tried to drag&drop pieces of equipment between PC, but it transfers the pieces, instead of copying them, regardless of what other key (Shift, Alt, Strg, combinations) I use while dragging.

Quote Originally Posted by jowe01 View Post
    Can I copy/paste equipment from one PC to the other? If yes, how? I tried to drag&drop pieces of equipment between PC, but it transfers the pieces, instead of copying them, regardless of what other key (Shift, Alt, Strg, combinations) I use while dragging.
    Drag the item to the Party Sheet from the PC and the from the Party Sheet to anothee PC. Or just delete the "original" after its been copied.
    Savage Rifts© on Fantasy Grounds Store
    Ultimate Edition Fantasy Grounds - ONLY ON Linux
    Twitch Channel

You can't copy items between inventories or between the party sheet and inventories. To do what you want to do open the inventory of the character that you want to copy from and add another of the item you want to copy and then drag that to the other character. This will move one copy of the item from one PC to the other. So, for example, you want to copy a backpack from Bob to Jane. Bob currently has 1 backpack in his inventory. So just change the number from 1 to 2 and then drag the backpack from Bob to Jane. The number of backpacks Bob has will drop back down to one and the other will be added to Jane's inventory.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Quote Originally Posted by Zacchaeus View Post
    You can't copy items between inventories or between the party sheet and inventories. To do what you want to do open the inventory of the character that you want to copy from and add another of the item you want to copy and then drag that to the other character. This will move one copy of the item from one PC to the other. So, for example, you want to copy a backpack from Bob to Jane. Bob currently has 1 backpack in his inventory. So just change the number from 1 to 2 and then drag the backpack from Bob to Jane. The number of backpacks Bob has will drop back down to one and the other will be added to Jane's inventory.
    This works perfectly. Great!

Thank you!

Thank you very much to both of you. This is really a great, constructive forum.

Thread Information