Dungeons & Dragons 2024 Core Rulebooks Pre-Order
Page 34 of 37 First ... 243233343536 ... Last
    I'll consider it. Just may be some time since I'm a bit swamped and the ruleset is currently in the beta awaiting release to LIVE.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it-How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it

How to provide an Unity Connection issue?-Connection Issues and What to Provide

Unity Updater issue?-Updater Issues

Classic and Unity Port Forwarding?-Fantasy Grounds Connections Explained

Comcast or Cox ISP User?-Comcast XFinity and Cox Users

Have a suggestion?-Feature Request

Hello.

If I enter an NPC and it has a body type of four-legged, if I enter missile hit locations and close the window, when I reopen the NPC, the missile hit locations are blank. Is there any way to make it so that they stay?

I haven't tried all of the body types, but four-legged definitely erases them.

There is a work around, so I guess this isn't urgent. One can just enter the four-legged body type, let the system generate the hit locations and melee rolls, and then change the type to "Custom" and enter in the missile rolls and they are not erased.

Regards,

Devin

I'll add it to my list to look at. Currently buried under other projects, so may take some time to get to it.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it-How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it

After the new update the battle tracker is getting a lot of windowsclass errors and warnings.
    And all tooltips are white text on a white background.

Ignore this post.
    Last edited by Stollesson; August 14th, 2024 at 19:37.
    "Baseball isn't just a game, it's a metaphor for life. We dress alike, we follow the rules, we run in circles, there are winners and losers, and suddenly it,s over." Bizarro

Quote Originally Posted by Stollesson View Post
    After the new update the battle tracker is getting a lot of windowsclass errors and warnings.
    And all tooltips are white text on a white background.

Ignore this post.
    Did it stop doing that for you?

I am getting CT errors. See attached.

Devin
    Attached Images Attached Images

That appears to be an issue with the theme you have selected. The vanilla BRP theme doesn't throw those errors. I would say to post in the forum for the theme to have the dev fix it or post in the support forums if it's a SmiteWorks theme.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

Quote Originally Posted by superteddy57 View Post
    That appears to be an issue with the theme you have selected. The vanilla BRP theme doesn't throw those errors. I would say to post in the forum for the theme to have the dev fix it or post in the support forums if it's a SmiteWorks theme.
    OK, I will try another theme. The one I use is a Smiteworks theme, so I will post it on the support forums.

Thanks,

Devin

Quote Originally Posted by devinlc View Post
    OK, I will try another theme. The one I use is a Smiteworks theme, so I will post it on the support forums.

Thanks,

Devin
    Even the Core Theme gets that error. Any theme I use results in it. Tried with all extensions off, still get the error result.

Devin

Can you try with all of your extensions disabled? I'm not seeing this with a vanilla BRP campaign.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

Quote Originally Posted by superteddy57 View Post
    Can you try with all of your extensions disabled? I'm not seeing this with a vanilla BRP campaign.
    I did and still get the error. Let me create a new campaign and see what happens.

Devin

Page 34 of 37 First ... 243233343536 ... Last

Thread Information