Dungeons & Dragons 2024 Core Rulebooks Pre-Order
Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last
    Thanks. Added to list.
    Savage Rifts© on Fantasy Grounds Store
    Ultimate Edition Fantasy Grounds - ONLY ON Linux
    Twitch Channel

No probs!

Also, 'Alchemical Items' in the GM Guide, bottom box, 'Making Alchemical items' - could there be a link to 'Material Components Hinderance', to make reference easy?

2024-08-02_133114.png

thanks in advance!

Last one for now (I think....),

GM Horror Guide... 'Possessor' NPC - typo in the nameblock ("?" character prefix);

2024-08-02_142922.png

Thanks so much, really appreciate your work :-)

Mike

Spoke too soon :-D

NPC 'Beast Golem', entry missing under 'Main' description;

2024-08-02_143727.png

Also, some of the Golems have 'Type: construct', some of them have no 'Type' entry. Would that be standardised in a future update?

Horror Companion, GM's Guide;

There is no NPC entry for 'The Black Coachman', but there is for his horses and both coaches. I guess The Black Coachman NPC entry will be added in a later update?

thanks!

Oh wow, this one is REALLY picky... so huge Friday sunshine hugs here!

BOOK - GM Guide, NPC list, the 'C' entries not in alphabetic order. This is totally, unplayable, earth-stopping, right? ;-)

2024-08-02_145211.png

I'm gonna stop here for now. I feel really, really bad....

Quote Originally Posted by MikeRPG View Post
    Oh wow, this one is REALLY picky... so huge Friday sunshine hugs here!

BOOK - GM Guide, NPC list, the 'C' entries not in alphabetic order. This is totally, unplayable, earth-stopping, right? ;-)

2024-08-02_145211.png

I'm gonna stop here for now. I feel really, really bad....
    Lol - yeah that one is not going on my list....
    Savage Rifts© on Fantasy Grounds Store
    Ultimate Edition Fantasy Grounds - ONLY ON Linux
    Twitch Channel

Hey there, caught an error in SWADE Horror Companion: Range of Holy Water Grenade is incorrect. In items it is 1/2/3 but should be 5/10/20.

Related:
    It would be nice to have an item for the Water Supersoaker version of Water pistol.

Also, not sure if this is allowed due to conversion rules, but it would be nice to have this info added in the Notes field for Holy Water Grenade, Holy Water Pistol and Holy Water Spray items:

"In some settings, holy water is much more dangerous to demons, vampires and other supernatural creatures (at the GM's discretion). When successfully Tested, they take 2d4 damage (2d6 with a raise) and if they are demons, they are Fatigued."

Or, to have "dangerous" versions of the items where the damage spec'd into the item (but GM can just copy standard items and do this as well)

Item: Hand of Glory is missing.

NPC stat block: Danse Macabre

'Skeletal Dancers' ability - it would be great to have a link to the 'Skeleton' NPC entry.

thanks!

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last

Thread Information