Dungeons & Dragons 2024 Core Rulebooks Pre-Order
Page 32 of 32 First ... 22303132
    Thanks very much for the quick responses. I'll try the extension but the right click selection works a treat.
    Thanks again

In Pathfinder for Savage Worlds I've run into an issue with Load Limit not being calculated correctly. The following pictures are of a character with d8 Strength, who should have a Load Limit of 60, but the character sheet is calculating 30.
    The only extension I have loaded is the new Core - Dark theme.
    Trait Sheet - Strength d8.jpg
    Inventory Sheet - Load Limit.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Muagen View Post
    In Pathfinder for Savage Worlds I've run into an issue with Load Limit not being calculated correctly. The following pictures are of a character with d8 Strength, who should have a Load Limit of 60, but the character sheet is calculating 30.
    The only extension I have loaded is the new Core - Dark theme.
    Trait Sheet - Strength d8.jpg
    Inventory Sheet - Load Limit.jpg
    Go into Options and look for the load limit setting. Mine had been set to 10; setting it 20 will match PFSW rules.

Quote Originally Posted by dogfisc View Post
    Go into Options and look for the load limit setting. Mine had been set to 10; setting it 20 will match PFSW rules.
    All fixed now, and thanks for that! I've been running this campaign for the last six months and this is the first time I've had to adjust that setting.

This is a bug in SWADE ruleset therefore SWPF inherits this bug, it has now been fixed and should correctly default to 20 now.
    My players just defeated an army, had a dogfight with aliens, machine-gunned the zombies, stormed the tower, became Legendary and died heroically

Yours are still on combat round 6

Get Savage
    Ultimate License Holder.
    First GM to post a game for the original FG Con!

Getting an error when opening the record for Small Air Elemental and Small Fire Elemental from the Pathfinder for Savage Worlds Bestiary. Just updated FG, new campaign, no extensions.
    pfsw_error.png

Thanks for reporting this.
    We have a fix for the error and will deploy it soon.
    Add feature suggestions for Savage Worlds to Fantasy Grounds Feature Request.

Page 32 of 32 First ... 22303132

Thread Information