Starfinder Playlist

LFG (1 player looking for group) - Available 8pmCST or anytime Tuesday/Thursdays

FG License: Free - Open to using other systems
    Time Zone: Central Time, USA
    Day(s) of week, frequency, and time: Available at anytime Tuesdays, Thursdays, and open anytime past 8pm any other day.
    Term: Long term keep playing for a while, or just want to work through a module, or looking for a one-shot. haven't played in about a year and been having that itch.
    Voice: voice and video available

Game System Preferred: I'm accustom to 5E, but I'm always down to learn a new game if those are willing to teach.
    Game System Experience: 3 years a player and 3 years as DM in 5E.
    Fantasy Grounds Experience: its been a minute since I've used FG but was my primary app for my games in the recent year.

Character Type Preferred: I never had a preferred character type through the years. I like try and cover bases needed that the party is missing(i.e. healer, tank, RP talker,) if bases are already covered i would tend to go on the silly or bizarre side of character creation.. If i had to pick it would be a Tabaxi-Druid.

I've been told I'm a very chill guy, i'm accepting of everyone non hostile. I just want to have a good time with some folks that i met at the tavern lol. If you would be interested in allowing me to join your game i will be sure to be respectful of your table and friends. I will try and keep an eye out for messages here. but you can best reach me through discord #phonk_pit

Hi, my Campaign starts this Sunday Evening 8 PM CST (I amin AZ, PDT). It is AD&D 2E/1E, so those accustomed to 5E...well I've played and DMed many years..I think enjoyment is more important, it is D&D whatever edition (except maybe 4th). The setting is the World of Greyhawk, in the Great Kingdom of Aerdy..the PCs are sylvan woodland dwellers of the Grandwood, freedom loving rebels surrounded by the cruel despotic nobles of Aerdy. I have some players set for Sunday..could use more...as far as what would be needed a Tank or a Druid..it is in forest so yes, a Druid would be handy.

It is on FG Unity- I have the Ultimate license. You can contact me on Discord at server AndyPete, or better yet on Guilded (similar to Discord) http://www.guilded.gg (server name Rauxes).

The party is assembling, and it looks like some fun will be had. I have been playing/DMing many years, and due to the fact I have most of the books for 2E/1E in my FG library as well as all the PDFs for Greyhawk setting, I am using this edition...trust me, it is fun...not as high powered out of the gate PCs like 5E, but that is why I like it, a bit of a challenge to work towards that goal of being superpowerful.

The important thing is I really love this setting, and have created many docs in my Guilded server that are accessible for the players to immerse in the setting.

Thread Information