Fantasy Grounds Merchandise
Page 1 of 6 123 ... Last

Starfinder Second Edition Playtest

The Starfinder Second Edition Playtest launched on August 1st by Paizo - and Fantasy Grounds supports this launch with the following:

1. SFRPG2 ruleset - running on top of the feature rich PFRPG2 (Pathfinder Second Edition) ruleset. This includes a Starfinder theme and Starfinder specific additions.
    2. Starfinder Second Edition Playtest Rulebook - available as a full FG conversion for $19.99, and as an ORC license data only release available to all FG users.
    3. Playtest adventure product releases - see post #3 below.

More information from Paizo here: https://paizo.com/starfinderplaytest

The playtest rules are available from Paizo as a free PDF download, or a printed softcover rulebook.

The playtest uses the Pathfinder Player Core and GM Core for the rules, skills, base feats, common spells, etc. and expands on these for Starfinder specifics. In Fantasy Grounds we have updated the Player Core and GM Core products so they can be loaded in SFRPG2 campaigns - allowing you access to the data that you need to run the playtest within a Starfinder 2 FG campaign. Depending on what you own you can mix/match full DLC and ORC license releases.

Shameless advertisement: Whereas you can use the ORC license data in FG to run your games perfectly fine. We community devs spend hundreds of hours putting these products together, plus what seems like a lifetime supporting and updating them. This is definitely a labor of love! If you'd like to support our work, and can afford it, please consider purchasing the full products from the FG Store or Steam (regional pricing can make Steam more cost effective for people not in North America); we get a small commission for every Starfinder 2 and Pathfinder 2 product sold. Thank you!
    Last edited by Trenloe; September 2nd, 2024 at 22:14.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Wiki entries - until we get the Starfinder 2 Wiki up and running, please use the Pathfinder 2 Wiki as a reference, this will be 99% correct for SFRPG2: https://fantasygroundsunity.atlassia...nder+2+Ruleset

Help Buttons (?) in FG will currently take you to the PF2 wiki.

Intro videos more available soon...

1. Data overview - offical full DLC and official ORC data. https://youtu.be/lVgk9FpCuzI
    Last edited by Trenloe; September 5th, 2024 at 04:32.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Starfinder 2 playtest products in the FG store:

https://www.fantasygrounds.com/store/?sys=58&pub=43

Released so far:

Paizo PDF synch Receive the PDF with those products that include the PDF synch, or get up to the price of the PDF discounted from the FG purchase if you already own the PDF at paizo.com - more information here: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/store...izoAccount.php
    Last edited by Trenloe; August 20th, 2024 at 15:50.

Reserved 4

SFRPG2 ruleset is now available - sorry for the mix up on our end.

SFRPG2 ORC license data will be available within 48 hours.

Just so I understand this correctly, I can purchase the playtest for $19.99 now, and then when the full thing comes out, I can convert to that for an additional $19.99? So, likely a discount over waiting until it's out to buy it all at once?

Quote Originally Posted by Markimedes View Post
    Just so I understand this correctly, I can purchase the playtest for $19.99 now, and then when the full thing comes out, I can convert to that for an additional $19.99? So, likely a discount over waiting until it's out to buy it all at once?
    You'll be able to move playtest campaigns to the full Starfinder 2 release in a year. We don't know what the price of the full Starfinder 2 rulebook(s) will be in a year's time, nor if we can give a discount. We've started the discussion with Paizo, but any final decision and pricing details are a long way off...

Operative seems to be missing the Striker and Sniper specializations.

Thanks for reporting this. I will have a look and get it fixed. ASAP. [Fixed]

Madman..
    Last edited by madman; August 3rd, 2024 at 06:55.
    "Over thinking, over analyzing separates the body from the mind."...MJK... Tool frontman

Also: The Mystic "Rhythm" connection has the wrong automation - it adds the spells figment and grim tendrils when it should add reorient and motivating ringtone. And the automation for adding the focus spell Anthem is incorrect - the word "focus" should be removed from the name of the spell.

I believe another change is needed to make it add with a Focus cost of 1 point, but I am not sure exactly what that is - all of the variants of SPELL add that I tried added the spell with a cost of 0 focus points.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... Last

Thread Information