GI JOE RPG Launch

Thread: Module missing?

Module missing?

I purchased the playtest and updated but do not see it as a loadable module in the PF2 ruleset

Information on the Starfinder 2 playtest products is available in this thread: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...ition-Playtest

The playtest will use a new ruleset - SFRPG2. As noted in that thread, there's a slight delay in the release of the SFRPG2 ruleset - purely coordination between the devs and SmiteWorks, it should be out today. Sorry for the delay.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

I love you guys and everything you do but I have to put out this criticism - If it's not usable then it shouldn't be on the store for purchase. Better to be late then incomplete.

Quote Originally Posted by Draykor View Post
    I love you guys and everything you do but I have to put out this criticism - If it's not usable then it shouldn't be on the store for purchase. Better to be late then incomplete.
    This is purely a coordination issue between me and SmiteWorks. Sorry for the confusion and the disappointment - the ruleset will be available imminently.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

SFRPG2 ruleset is now available - sorry for the mix up on our end.

Thread Information