DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Large Font Theme for Forum needed

How do I get a larger font size in the forums without having to manually increase the browser window every time?
    The screenshot is 2560 x 1440 on a 32" display

Font Size.png
    “He says gods like having an atheist around. Gives them something to aim at.”

Terry Pratchett [RIP] - Small Gods

hey! are you *the* farnaby who started the original pf1 spellbook module?

per your font size question, my firefox defaults to times font at 16px -- which is what your display seems to be displaying. if you want it larger, adjust font size in default setting to your liking.

i have in advanced settings "Allow pages to choose their own fonts, instead of your selections above" checked-on -- try that and see if it helps.

-----
    roll dice. it builds character.

Quote Originally Posted by tahl_liadon View Post
    hey! are you *the* farnaby who started the original pf1 spellbook module?
    Umm, yes?
    (scratches head, "the" Farnaby?)

Quote Originally Posted by tahl_liadon View Post

per your font size question, my firefox defaults to times font at 16px -- which is what your display seems to be displaying. if you want it larger, adjust font size in default setting to your liking.

i have in advanced settings "Allow pages to choose their own fonts, instead of your selections above" checked-on -- try that and see if it helps.

Thanks for the tip, I was hoping to change only the FG site but changing everything is better than nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by Farnaby View Post
    Umm, yes?
    (scratches head, "the" Farnaby?)

haha yea a good number of years ago, a few members were wondering if the "farnaby's spellbook" module would continue to have more spell levels added to it. the entries maxed out at level 3 and you seemed to have gone mia. we were all so needing higher level spells. it was a great resource regardless.

fast-forward: a member by name of @dllewell picked up the mantle and completed what you had started with spells up to level 9, and he has been great at keeping it up-to-date. it's pretty awesome and comprehensive with effects that work really well with some cool extensions, making spell casting mechanics just a pleasure to use. (it's here if you wanna check it out).

i just wanna personally thank you for having put effort into the original "farnaby's spellbook" -- you're kind of a legend in my mind is all... seeing you resurfaced, i just had to acknowledge you ;-D
    -----
    roll dice. it builds character.

Wow, thanks :blush:

Yeah, life got in the way and now I'm on to PF2.
    I'm glad to hear that my work is still useful.

Thread Information