GI JOE RPG Launch

[Paid] [D&D 5e / Other Systems] [For Hire] Play in the campaign you want!

For all types of players, experienced or new!

Hello! I am a DM of 4 years who has gone through creating multiple campaigns and different worlds, and my favorite part of being a DM is to create diverse stories to engage the players in various ways! I can offer my services to you to create a world and campaign that you want to play in, through the player giving me specific themes you'd like to have in the world, and I will create a world and stories off of that! DnD 5e is the system that I am most comfortable in, but if your game theme is set in a modern / sci-fi / cyberpunk world, I can learn a new system and play for you as well. Overall, as a DM I want to make sure that you get to play in a world that you've always desired!

The campaigns I host can have up to 1-4 players through a virtual tabletop, and they will last about 2-3 hours of gameplay per session. There will be Session 0 to go over the themes and details you'd like in the game setting as well as system preferences and character creation.

My rates are $10 per person per session generally, unless the campaign requires extra details such as being referenced from another source or lore such as anime or games, which may bump up the price slightly due to extra time needed for additional research. (We will discuss this in session 0.)

Hopefully I'll get in contact with you soon and feel free to add me on discord at Jaeno_0!
    Last edited by Jaeno; August 1st, 2024 at 07:21.

Welcome to the forums!

Which virtual tabletop will you be using for your games?
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Thread Information