GI JOE RPG Launch
Page 11 of 11 First ... 91011
    One more discovery on the Mac.
    It is also changeing the d4 guidance roll to a 10 lol

So just tested this @Mark102 and it's working fine on my machine. I think maybe you have another extension running that is conflicting.
    Can you give me a list of what extensions you're currently using?

Cheers, Steve.

Clear Dead
    Extraplanar Containers
    Indicators
    Inventory Identified
    Requested Rolls
    Critically Awesome Essentials
    Better module Window
    Automatic Return Damage
    Automatic Save Advantage
    Coin Converter
    Death Indicators (Extended) FGU
    Ongoing Save Effects
    Theogeek's Improved Critical (v5)
    Turn Based Effects
    Modifier Buttons A & B
    Shield and Reaction Extension
    LinkFill
    Local Dice Tower
    MNM Automatic Actions
    MNM Bigger Drop Downs
    MNM Character Sheet Tweaks
    MNM Consumable Items
    MNM Core
    MNM Filterable Inventory
    MNM Forge Upgrader
    MNM Interactive Portraits
    MNM Party Combat Stats
    Player NPC End Turn

This extension is doing wonders for our rogue... Thank you!!

One thing we noticed is that it doesn't seem to work when using the Generic Actions extension's actions.

For example, an NPC tries to grapple the rogue with Generic Action - Grapple... It rolls both dice (Grappler and Target), but does not drop a roll lower than 10 and replace it with 10 as it does if you just roll Acrobatics outside of the Generic Actions context.

I have no idea if this is easy or difficult to fix or even if it should be this extension or Generic Extensions that would need to be changed, but I thought I'd report it.

Thanks for reporting this. Unfortunately I don't own the Generic Actions extension so It's difficult for me to investigate this. I would *guess* that the grapple rolls are handled entirely by the GA extension as they are an opposed roll which is not a standard FG feature, which would completely ignore my extensions additions.
    Things for me are still super busy, but due to calm down in a couple of months (hopefully) and I may get a chance to dig a bit deeper into this.

Cheers, Steve.

Quote Originally Posted by Stv View Post
    Thanks for reporting this. Unfortunately I don't own the Generic Actions extension so It's difficult for me to investigate this. I would *guess* that the grapple rolls are handled entirely by the GA extension as they are an opposed roll which is not a standard FG feature, which would completely ignore my extensions additions.
    Things for me are still super busy, but due to calm down in a couple of months (hopefully) and I may get a chance to dig a bit deeper into this.

Cheers, Steve.
    I will talk to the author of GA and see if we can get it worked out from that end.

Page 11 of 11 First ... 91011

Thread Information