DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 105 of 108 First ... 55595103104105106107 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by myyra View Post
    Quetz Coatl in monster core seems to be missing most of its abilities.
    Thanks for letting us know. I'll pass this on to the dev and we'll get a fix in a future release.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

In Core Rulebook (Legacy)

The effects are incorrect for Success and Failure for the feat Scare to Death. Success should just be Frightened 2, and Failure should be Frightened 1.
    Scare to Death 1.jpg

Scare to Death 2.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Darkrite View Post

The effects are incorrect for Success and Failure for the feat Scare to Death. Success should just be Frightened 2, and Failure should be Frightened 1.
    Scare to Death 1.jpg

Scare to Death 2.jpg
    Thanks for letting us know, we'll get that fixed in a future release.

EDIT: Looking into it, this has highlighted an issue with our internal tools used to create these modules - only for feats, the success and failure fields being populated with critsuccess and critfailure data respectively. I'll need to investigate further...

EDIT 2: We've identified the issue and updates will be done for the effected products. Thanks again for letting us know about the issue @Darkrite.
    Last edited by Trenloe; July 28th, 2024 at 23:26.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

BUG: Howl of the Wild Minotaur ancestry speed missing

The Minotaur ancestry does not have a speed.

Quote Originally Posted by KosmicDM View Post
    The Minotaur ancestry does not have a speed.
    Moved this post to the generic DLC issue thread - this is the best place to report issue with the PF2 products.

Thanks for letting us know about the issue, it looks like none of the ancestries in Howl of the Wild have their speed set. I'll pass this on to the product dev and we'll get a fix soon.

The 15th lvl feat Scare to Death has the wrong Success/Failure effects.
    It has the same effect for crit success and success as well as the same effect for failure and crit failure

[ninjaed by Darkrite]
    “He says gods like having an atheist around. Gives them something to aim at.”

Terry Pratchett [RIP] - Small Gods

Quote Originally Posted by Darkrite View Post

Scare to Death 1.jpg

Scare to Death 2.jpg
    This, and five others, should be fixed in the Player Core, ORC license and legacy Core Rules modules. Thanks again for letting us know.

https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...l=1#post721872

I can't seem to get my Player Core 2 PDF discount. Is there an issue with the Paizo account synchronization?

Quote Originally Posted by scottbrown View Post
    I can't seem to get my Player Core 2 PDF discount. Is there an issue with the Paizo account synchronization?
    It appears the synch is not there yet. I've reached out to SmiteWorks for the status on this.

Quote Originally Posted by Trenloe View Post
    It appears the synch is not there yet. I've reached out to SmiteWorks for the status on this.
    Thanks much!

Page 105 of 108 First ... 55595103104105106107 ... Last

Thread Information