Fantasy Grounds Merchandise
Page 36 of 43 First ... 263435363738 ... Last
    What exactly was the effect wording?

PERSISTENT: # dmgtype, location
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it-How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it

How to provide an Unity Connection issue?-Connection Issues and What to Provide

Unity Updater issue?-Updater Issues

Classic and Unity Port Forwarding?-Fantasy Grounds Connections Explained

Comcast or Cox ISP User?-Comcast XFinity and Cox Users

Have a suggestion?-Feature Request

Example, auto applied from the Twinjaw Rattler:
    PERSISTENT: 3 physical, Torso

FGU_PERSISTENT.jpg

Pushed hotfix for this issue.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it-How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it

Quote Originally Posted by superteddy57 View Post
    Pushed hotfix for this issue.
    Working, thanks.

Dear Dominic,
    all my issues has been solved, brilliant, but here's another problem i ran into:

- I've tried to create a fresh vehicle and i followed these steps: create a new vehicle, put my two tests characters within the "crew" section of the vehicle, setting one as a pilot and the other as a passanger, put it onto the Party Sheet tab dedicated to the vehicles. This last step caused some errors (logs in the attachment).
    - In the tab "Vehicles" on the character sheet the vehicle has been correctly calculcated, but, if i place the vehicle on the combat tracker it does not consider the crew skills values (see png attached).
    - no extensions or theme loaded.

Thank you again and sorry for bothering again.

Michele from Italy.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Attached Files Attached Files

Dear Dominic,
    just another little issue i found lately:

- When a vehicle pilot try a manouver, within the character sheet "vehicle" tab (see attachment), the difficulty is set to 0 for a "Focused Driving" check, although it should be 1, and also for "Defensive Piloting" that should be a difficulty test equal to the vehicle size.

Thanks again.
    Attached Images Attached Images

I will look these over. The ruleset however is now in lockdown and my fixes will take some time to get to the live server. I will be pushing my fixes to the Test server moving forward in preparation for that.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

Thank you very much, no problems!

Best reagards from Italy!

Quote Originally Posted by kromtor View Post
    Dear Dominic,
    all my issues has been solved, brilliant, but here's another problem i ran into:

- I've tried to create a fresh vehicle and i followed these steps: create a new vehicle, put my two tests characters within the "crew" section of the vehicle, setting one as a pilot and the other as a passanger, put it onto the Party Sheet tab dedicated to the vehicles. This last step caused some errors (logs in the attachment).
    - In the tab "Vehicles" on the character sheet the vehicle has been correctly calculcated, but, if i place the vehicle on the combat tracker it does not consider the crew skills values (see png attached).
    - no extensions or theme loaded.

Thank you again and sorry for bothering again.

Michele from Italy.
    I think the issue is the characters were added prior to dropping it into the partysheet. Have you tried a fresh vehicle, drop it to the partysheet, and then add the characters? I didn't consider the steps you posted above and a block will need to be placed for PC crew to be dropped into campaign records.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

Dear Dominic,
    just have tried now, but still there's an issue (log in the attachemt).
    Attached Files Attached Files

Page 36 of 43 First ... 263435363738 ... Last

Thread Information