GI JOE RPG Launch

D&D 5e treasure hoard table problems

Hi,
    all the treasure hoard tables (challenge X-X) in Master's guide module has stopped to work.

Best
    Andrea

I'm not seeing this. What is it that is happening for you? See below I created a table to roll on a Treasure Hoard: Challenge 11-16 and output to a parcel so that it's more obvious as to what is happening (otherwise the results just go to chat and it's harder to see what the output is). Can you give me the steps to recreate the issue you are having?
    Attached Images Attached Images
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Hi, I can't change the output from chat to parcel

Andrea

Screenshot 2024-07-31 at 12.34.59.png

You'll need to make a copy of the table first in order to allow you to edit the copy (the table in the DMG is read only). To make a copy of the table open the tables list; find the table you want to copy and then drag the icon on the left and drop it back into the list. Or create a small table like I did in the post above and set the output to parcel on that one.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Well, I created a new table group with my name and dropped the table there, now I can edit it.

Thanks
    Andrea

Thread Information