5E Character Create Playlist

Dedicated Server

Hi folks,

I just took the plunge and got an ultimate licence. What I want to do is now set up a dedicated server on a virtual machine (on one of my servers) so anyone can log into the campaign to update characters and do some prep without the need for me (the GM) to have Fantasy Grounds running in the background on my own PC. IT would also mean that I could use any old laptop to GM the game from and not have the files for the campaign at home.

Any idea how I can do this?

If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Hi, did you find a good way to achieve this? Or did you find a better way of doing it. Sounds exactly like what i am trying to do right now.

Quote Originally Posted by Hoxterjr View Post
    Hi, did you find a good way to achieve this? Or did you find a better way of doing it. Sounds exactly like what i am trying to do right now.
    This post is seven years old and the thread linked in #2 is 9 years old.

However I don't think anything has changed in that time. There have been some more recent posts to the link posted above, but the situation is still pretty much unchanged.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Quote Originally Posted by Hoxterjr View Post
    Yep. Problem solved. I'm using Foundry VTT.

Thread Information