DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Anyone know where the spell Bountiful Life comes from?

One of my players (Bard) has the 3rd level evocation spell - Bountiful Life in his set of spells. But for the life of me I cannot find what book or module it is found in.

When I click on it in his Action tab it does open up and shows all the information. But when I look in Spells (with All selected) I cannot find it.

Would be nice if there was a button you could click on an opened window for an item/trait/spell/etc that opens where it came from (because if it is closed it would at least tell you what module you do not have opened).

I hit this when I was trying to redo all of my characters spells/actions/etc with Equipped Effects/Automatic Effects and also spell tokens. So I exported them from my main campaign and opened them in a new campaign with the same extensions running (but not all the same modules opened).

I did go back to my main campaign and searched for it in Spells and cannot find it there either.

A Google search suggests there is no such spell. I can’t say I remember it from anything I’ve developed.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Nothing stops a player from manually adding a spell, or from renaming an official spell once it's added to the sheet.

Ask him the source, and if you can't confirm that it's from a source you approve for the campaign, have him replace it with something legal...

I meant to do this and forgot to add it. But this is the spell:

Spell - Bountiful Life

Level: 3 evocation

Casting Time: 1 action
    Range: 60 feet
    Components: V, S
    Duration: Concentration, up to 1 minute

You create a cube, 20 feet on each side, centered on a point you choose within range. Each time you or a creature allied to you regains hit points while inside the cube, any other allied creature gains temporary hit points equal to half the hit points regained.

Source: Bard, Cleric, Druid, Paladin, Ranger

Any way to backtrack it in the XML files for the character to see what book it was in?

Thank you. I have that one so it explains why I have the spell.

Thread Information