Fantasy Grounds Merchandise

Hoard of the Dragon Queen module has a faulty spell

Hey, hope this is the appropriate spot for a bug report.
    Hoard of the Dragon Queen, for some reason, has a spell "Scorching Ray" in the module, but it has no effects listed, and i can't edit it to add the description, when FGU adds spells to an NPC, it pulls this empty version, resulting in NPC's having a dud version of Scorching Ray in the combat tracker, that has no to hit or dmg to use.
    Attached an image because uh, it might help?
    Attached Images Attached Images

Interesting. Not sure why it has any spells in it at all. I'll need to dig into it; but I don't have time right now so I'll add it to my list. Meantime you should be able to just delete the spell from the spell list and it should then look up the PHB version of the spell. You may have to delete the spells from any NPCs that have that spell and then right click and select reparse spells.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

We can't delete it for some reason, it's set to read only

Good Day Rebecca and Zacchaeus
    Opening the module with no extensions running it seems to show the cleric Daylight spell as well as the wizard Scorching Ray.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Yes, there are two spells there. I don’t know why they are there. Perhaps because this is an old module. They have been there since the module was first released. Not entirely sure why they are causing an issue now. I’ll try to find some time tomorrow to figure it out.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Thread Information