DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

OFFICIAL - E20 GI JOE RPG Bug Report Thread

Please post bugs related to the ruleset here. Please provide as much detail as possible. This would include steps taken before bug/error appears and images of the console output or issue. Also please ensure you are disabling all extensions and testing again prior to reporting bugs/errors. If this resolves the issue, then it would be best to report the issue in the extension's thread instead.

When reporting please use the tips from this post to help give as much information as needed:
    How to Report Issues, Bugs, and Problems
    "If you love it, mod it."
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

Tried the ruleset, but received the error: "Unknown ruleset name (HASE20GIJOE)" "Unable to load child ruleset (HASE20GIJOE)(HASE20CORE)"

Please run a new Check for Updates; and try again. It worked if you already owned Transformers, but now it will work with GI Joe stand-alone as well.

Regards,
    JPG

Since the latest update, I cannot get the combat tracker to show actions. I click the button for an attack and it doesn't add it to anything. The Attack Prompts part of the screen remains empty. I've ran the updater a few times now and still can't attack automatically.
    EDIT: I also removed all themes and extras from the game and it still won't show the combat.
    Last edited by joen00b; August 18th, 2024 at 00:32.

Quote Originally Posted by joen00b View Post
    Since the latest update, I cannot get the combat tracker to show actions. I click the button for an attack and it doesn't add it to anything. The Attack Prompts part of the screen remains empty. I've ran the updater a few times now and still can't attack automatically.
    EDIT: I also removed all themes and extras from the game and it still won't show the combat.
    I'll look into this right away. Are there any errors or warnings being shown in the console when you try to add an attack? And you're sure you're Targeting someone (Just checking, it won't add anything without a target).
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

I tried again. I made sure nothing was loaded (extensions, etc), no themes or anything. I go to make an attack and the Combat Tracker becomes the 'active' window, but it still doesn't show an attack in the Attack Prompts section:

Screenshot 2024-08-17 212259.png

There are no prompts or popups or errors that happen. It only makes the Combat Tracker as the active window, but adds nothing.
    EDIT: The characters are targeting the bad guys.

I tried again. I made sure nothing was loaded (extensions, etc), no themes or anything. I go to make an attack and the Combat Tracker becomes the 'active' window, but it still doesn't show an attack in the Attack Prompts section:

Screenshot 2024-08-17 212259.png

There are no prompts or popups or errors that happen. It only makes the Combat Tracker as the active window, but adds nothing.
    EDIT: The characters are targeting the bad guys.
    I see the problem. The Attack Prompt is too small to show the attacks being queued up. It must have gotten change as we updated some UI for it. I will have a patch out for this tomorrow. Expect it deployed by EOD Monday or sooner.
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

Thank you for the quick response, I look forward to the patch!

Thank you for the quick response, I look forward to the patch!
    Not a problem. We just pushed a hotfix to live. So if you update you should be able to see the attack prompts looking more like this: image_2024-08-18_112726353.png

We tried to get the prompt window to resize to the prompts inside it, and it didn't quite work. So it's set to a standard size for now. We'll circle back to this and try to get it to resize properly in a few weeks.
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Thread Information