Starfinder Playlist

1 Player LFG - UTC-6 (USA, Mountain) - High Daily Availability

FG License: free for now, but will easily upgrade when if I need to when I find a group.
    Time Zone: Mountain Standard Time (MST, USA) UTC-6
    Day(s) of week, frequency, and time: Mo-We 5pm -10pm Th-Fr 5pm - Midnight Sat All day/night Sun All day to 10pm
    Term: i.e. Long term keep playing for a while
    Voice: can and will use anything the group uses.

Game System Preferred: Rolemaster
    Game System Experience: AD&D, Rolemaster, Car Wars, Star Fleet Battles, MERP
    Fantasy Grounds Experience: never played a game, but have watched videos.

Character Type Preferred: Open to anything except pure healing; DPS and/or tanking OK.

Hello, I am starting an AD&D 2E/1E campaign on Sunday evenings (I am in Arizona, which is PDT in summer and MST in winter). On Ultimate- no need to upgrade from free. The start time will be (as of now) 7 PM MST on Sunday evenings- running about 3-4 hours (I see 10 PM is your max..we might adjust).
    I have 2 players so far that have created characters- a young human female Wizard and a halfling thief...so a martial/tank or such would be useful.
    The setting is World of Greyhawk and it will be very soaked in the material- I have all the 1e/2e PDFs so it won't be "generic"feeling, but hopefully authentic.
    If interested contact me on Discord (Server name AndyPete) or better (because we will be using Guilded) on Guilded at http://www.guilded.gg Server name- Rauxes.

Hi there - thanks for the reply and the invitation. I will reach out.

I await your arrival in Guilded.

If still interested let me know...we might be able to have a session 0 this weekend...character creation, meet and greet, introduce the setting...tomorrow is Gary Gygax's birthday and it would be nice to celebrate his memory with the launch of a Greyhawk campaign (which he created).

I still interested, I plan on next Sunday, August 3rd to be the first session, which for MST would be 7 PM, session will be around 3 to 3 & 1/2 hours.

Thread Information