DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 2 of 2 First 12

Thread: GI Joe?

Here's to hoping the April 1st post about the progress on the GI Joe installment wasn't an April Fools' joke. Cuz I feel the need to bust some Red Ninjas and Cobra vipers! Please and thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by kessler25 View Post
    Here's to hoping the April 1st post about the progress on the GI Joe installment wasn't an April Fools' joke. Cuz I feel the need to bust some Red Ninjas and Cobra vipers! Please and thank you!
    I was just going to make a comment about this in the #transformers Discord. (I also didn't realize my update was on April 1st)

GI JOE is coming. I promise you. We had a problem with artwork assets and it has slowed us down a lot. But I do have GI JOE ready to go, we've tested it and it played well, and we've added in Cross-Play with Transformers into it. I just got some of the art assets last week and I should be getting revisions this week. So cross your fingers with me, and this is coming soon (tm).
    "If you love it, mod it."
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

Well, that's a well-earned "Yo Joe!" right there. Yeah, team! Thanks for the update.

New Release
    G.I. JOE ROLEPLAYING GAME CORE RULEBOOK
    Renegade Games

In the G.I. JOE Roleplaying game, create your own Joe by choosing your military training origin, personal traits, and role within the G.I. Joe organization to become a Real American Hero and save the day!

https://www.fantasygrounds.com/store...id=HASE20GIJOE

HASE20GIJOE.jpg
    https://linktr.ee/BelleMuerte

Woo... and might I say... hoo! this is a very welcome "let me see what's new" moment. Yo Joe!

Apologizes if this is the wrong place for this, happy to see Essence 20 on FGU. Any estimations or updates on Power Rangers?

Blog Entries
    We are just now starting on Power Rangers. I would guess several months from now on PR.

Page 2 of 2 First 12

Thread Information