Cosmere RPG Beta Launch
Page 33 of 43 First ... 233132333435 ... Last
    Since last update my users are having issues equipping weapons. Once equipped they do not show up under their combat tab

I am not able to replicate this. If you can provide a copy of the characters in question, I can have a look at them and see if something has messed up. Have you tried creating a new character and seeing if it can be replicated?
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it-How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it

How to provide an Unity Connection issue?-Connection Issues and What to Provide

Unity Updater issue?-Updater Issues

Classic and Unity Port Forwarding?-Fantasy Grounds Connections Explained

Comcast or Cox ISP User?-Comcast XFinity and Cox Users

Have a suggestion?-Feature Request

Functionalities messed up.

Good evening everyone from Italy!
    We've recently started a new campaign (two weeks ago precisely), but, after last ruleset update, some functionalities seems messed up:

- (see attachment) clicking onto the weapon type icon does not change it anymore between weapon types, and, after changing type manually, it does not calculate correctly the dice range (S.P.E.C.I.A.L. + Skill).
    - NPC does deliver damage to characters (it appears correctly in chat box), but the damage does not change in the CT, but critical does apply the effect in CT.
    - The "butcher" icon in the party sheet scavenging section does not produce any result if it's a player to click it.
    - The damage problem comes only from the DM side; if a character does damage to an NPC or even to another player, it delivers the result correctly also in CT.

Thank you for your patience and fantastic work!

Sorry for my poor english...

Michele.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Can you provide me with some chat outputs you are getting for the attack/damage rolls. I'm not seeing this with the current testing of a Bloodbug and my test character. Check to see if the damage is being resisted as that would diminish the damage. As for the weapon type icon, it wasn't supposed to cycle and was a bug that I noticed from my revision. What would be the purpose of changing the attack type exactly? If I hear some details on how it was being used before, I may try and find a solution for those situatons. As for the scavenging issue, I will look at it and try and see where its failing.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it-How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it

Dear Dominic,
    thank you for answering so quickly!

Answering to your question about the weapon type cycle: some weapons, such as handy rock and throwing knife, comes under "Melee and Throwing Weapons" table and have the weapon quality "Thrown".
    These weapons can be thrown, usually at close range, using AGI+Throwing. Before the last update cycling through weapon types permitted to "transform" a melee weapon in a throwing weapon with correct S.P.E.C.I.A.L. and skill calculation. This can be handy also if you want to throw other objects or weapons (also without the "Thrown" weapon quality, for example, if i want to throw my out-of-ammo pipe gun to a Radroach!).
    This evening i will prepare more pictures for the damage problems.

Thank you very much for your efforts and good work!

Michele.

I pushed some fixes for what was reported and did see some issues in the damage code. Please run some tests with the latest update to see if you spot the same issues as you saw earlier. As for the equipment issue, I am still not able to see this and will need a copy of those character sheets to see what the it's doing.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

Dear Dominic,
    damage, weapon cycling and scavenging...all solved! Fantastic work!

We found another issue about hit locations: when you try to choose a body part at which aim directly, all limbs, body and head activate at ones (see attachment).

Best regards, and thank you again for your prompt and precise response!!!

Michele.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Yes, with the new location system that was put in for vehicles, when you attack/damage the actor you are targeting it will ask what location you would like to target with a dialog box. This was the only way to allow aiming with the mixture of location types and different table rolls for those locations.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

Dear Dominic, perfectly understood!!
    All issues solved in no time...astonishing!!

Thank you again for your help!!

Best regards from Italy!!

In regards to the inventory issue I went trawling through the past chat logs and session XMLs and got the info I needed to recreate the last of missing inventory.

Page 33 of 43 First ... 233132333435 ... Last

Thread Information