Fantasy Grounds Merchandise
Page 37 of 37 First ... 27353637
    Quote Originally Posted by PlexusDM View Post
    Sooooo, I did edit it manually (from the github version), which did exactly what I wanted it to (as in, remove a multitude of qualifiers and add another bunch, in addition to adding some sets to be used by devil fiends) but in the process I broke something, clearly, since all NPC parsed actions text stopped showing up (weird)... I decided to disable my modified version for now, as I can't find where I messed up. It also caused somehow all NPCs to get average HP rather than my set up for roll hp.

Example of missing text for your viewing :
    Attachment 61370
    I went ahead an edited it for you (and me).
    Added fiend.devil as an option along with another fiend type I saw that was not listed, which is fiend.yugoloth

Let me know if you have issues.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Thank you ! Think I can safely edit the dataset to remove/add "behavior" qualifiers ?

EDIT: Did just that, copied my dataset into your edit, seems like it's working properly, will let you know if it brings up any issue down the line ! Much appreciated!
    Last edited by PlexusDM; July 23rd, 2024 at 04:31.

Quote Originally Posted by PlexusDM View Post
    Thank you ! Think I can safely edit the dataset to remove/add "behavior" qualifiers ?

EDIT: Did just that, copied my dataset into your edit, seems like it's working properly, will let you know if it brings up any issue down the line ! Much appreciated!
    The only issue to watch out for is that updates from the forge will not take effect (your local copy overrides whatever the forge downloads)

Page 37 of 37 First ... 27353637

Thread Information