Cosmere RPG Beta Launch

CRs on NPC cards

Is it me or do the NPC cards no longer have CRs on them? I'm looking at the Air Elementals (Elder) for example and I see the XP value but cannot find the CR of the creature. I checked others from various Alien Archives and found the same. No longer is there a CR in the upper right hand on the card.

Am I losing my mind or is this a Mandela Affect because I would swear they used to be there.

It appears it's not picking up the type of NPC. Will be fixed on TEST and pushed with the next round of updates to that server.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it-How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it

How to provide an Unity Connection issue?-Connection Issues and What to Provide

Unity Updater issue?-Updater Issues

Classic and Unity Port Forwarding?-Fantasy Grounds Connections Explained

Comcast or Cox ISP User?-Comcast XFinity and Cox Users

Have a suggestion?-Feature Request

It seems to vanish from time to time. I find that if I switch it from NPC to Trap, then the CR appears, and when I switch back to NPC, the CR remains.

-Ozmar the Trouble-Shooter

This fix was pushed quite some time ago and should be working as of today. Are you seeing anything different?
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it-How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it

I think that most are fixed. I'm currently running a Dead Suns campaign and a Devastation Ark campaign. In both of those the CRs are not on the NPC cards. However, all of the Alien Archives do have CRs. I think the issue might be in the modules and not the Ruleset.

Ok thank you for the report and I further tested the current version of the system and it does show CR if there is one placed there. So the module may need to be updated.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

Thread Information