Cosmere RPG Beta Launch
Page 43 of 44 First ... 3341424344 Last
    So after reading better. I didn't check items, I checked other stuff and it was working, but items got a new tab and it's conflicting.

That fix is incredible, thank you so much for helping to patch things up in the meantime! You are all the GOATs.

Warning: The attached update is for the current Test Channel only. It will fail if it's loaded into the Live Channel. This version (3.0.6) should fix the issues noted above with the Item Record, though the existing caveats in regards to Map Parcels still stand. I am slowly gaining a better understanding of Fantasy Grounds and KitNKaboodle, so hopefully I should be able to remove the second inventory Tab at some point in the future. As an aside, I think the Hacks are slowly becoming less Hacky and more in line with best practice .
    Attached Files Attached Files

Nice!

cool!

I found another anchor issue in LIVE (and I assume TEST but I have not verified).

[7/20/2024 6:10:45 AM] [ERROR] Script execution error: [string "KitNKaboodle:..cripts/insetcontentframe.lua"]:12: attempt to index global 'contentframe' (a nil value)
    [7/20/2024 6:10:45 AM] [ERROR] window: Control (actions) anchoring to an undefined control (contentframe) in windowclass (reference_classfeature)

To reproduce:

Open Classes
    Open a class
    Open a feature of the class

Quote Originally Posted by nephranka View Post
    cool!

I found another anchor issue in LIVE (and I assume TEST but I have not verified).

[7/20/2024 6:10:45 AM] [ERROR] Script execution error: [string "KitNKaboodle:..cripts/insetcontentframe.lua"]:12: attempt to index global 'contentframe' (a nil value)
    [7/20/2024 6:10:45 AM] [ERROR] window: Control (actions) anchoring to an undefined control (contentframe) in windowclass (reference_classfeature)

To reproduce:

Open Classes
    Open a class
    Open a feature of the class
    Confirmed for both. I'll see what I can do.

**With the most recent version of KNK this is no longer an issue**
    Last edited by BushViper; July 22nd, 2024 at 23:52.
    lol/no

Quote Originally Posted by knorbet77 View Post
    Warning: The attached update is for the current Test Channel only. It will fail if it's loaded into the Live Channel. This version (3.0.6) should fix the issues noted above with the Item Record, though the existing caveats in regards to Map Parcels still stand. I am slowly gaining a better understanding of Fantasy Grounds and KitNKaboodle, so hopefully I should be able to remove the second inventory Tab at some point in the future. As an aside, I think the Hacks are slowly becoming less Hacky and more in line with best practice .
    Working in TEST. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by nephranka View Post
    Working in TEST. Thanks!
    Unfortunately I think that's the only thing that is working Most of the fixes I made seem to be broken again. It's also proving significantly more difficult to ensure the fixes don't break other collaborative efforts. As I don't actually use this extension, I don't know how it operated before the updates broke it. I'll probably keep chipping away at it as long as it holds my interest but please don't hold out hope for a short term fix.

Quote Originally Posted by knorbet77 View Post
    Unfortunately I think that's the only thing that is working Most of the fixes I made seem to be broken again. It's also proving significantly more difficult to ensure the fixes don't break other collaborative efforts. As I don't actually use this extension, I don't know how it operated before the updates broke it. I'll probably keep chipping away at it as long as it holds my interest but please don't hold out hope for a short term fix.
    Yeah, TEST changes can be very brutal for morale. This extension is both highly used/valued in the community and very difficult to maintain (so I understand). Any efforts you put into it don't go unnoticed and are appreciated.

Page 43 of 44 First ... 3341424344 Last

Thread Information