Dungeons & Dragons 2024 Core Rulebooks Pre-Order

Thread: LF DM - D&d5e

LF DM - D&d5e

Hi

We’re looking for a DM to run a campaign with my group of 5. We’d prefer weekly or bi weekly Monday 5:30-8:30 PST.

Looking for $10 per player open to negation.

We’re 40’s players with decent sense of humor. We’d like to run something like decent into avernus but open to pet much most campaigns.

We can mix in home brew where we want

Quote Originally Posted by BlackTar View Post
    Hi

We’re looking for a DM to run a campaign with my group of 5. We’d prefer weekly or bi weekly Monday 5:30-8:30 PST.

Looking for $10 per player open to negation.

We’re 40’s players with decent sense of humor. We’d like to run something like decent into avernus but open to pet much most campaigns.

We can mix in home brew where we want
    I have been running D&D 5e for years (I run a bi weekly game now) and I have been running games for 30+ years. How many players do you have? I would be happy to run a game for you and your other players through Fantasy Grounds.
    Daedalus

Time Zone: EDT
    Fantasy Grounds Ultimate License
    My Games are free to play. You only need the Demo to play

Greetings, figure id throw my hat into the proverbial ring here. Been gaming since 1985 and GMing since 1987. Playtested with 5E and have run plenty of 5E games. Willing to run for you. I am on EST, but that is later in the night for me so would be a perfect wind down for my day. I have a page set on Startplaying.games already so any payment would be worked out through that site. Weekly for me is the way to go. i tend to like running long campaign style games. Pre made or Homebrew, your choice.
    FG Ultimate License Holder!
    "I reject your reality and substitute my own."
    Adam Savage, Mythbusters

Thread Information