GI JOE RPG Launch
Page 8 of 8 First ... 678
    I published version 0.14 with the following changes:

* Automatically builds the default activities before applying any of the imports (This fixed your missing activities draykor)
    * Explicitly imports weapon/armor proficiencies, rather than relying on FGU automation
    * Explicitly imports spell proficiencies, rather than relying on FGU automation (really only applies to legacy ruleset)
    * Explicitly imports save proficiencies, rather than relying on FGU automation (This fixes your fortitude importing wrong draykor)
    * Fixed an issue where stealth wasn't imported (and this fixes your stealth importing wrong)

Thank you very much for all that you do

I'm getting the following error:
    [7/21/2024 7:38:43 PM] [ERROR] Script execution error: [string "..builder_import-main:..rom_pathbuilder.lua"]:140: openTextFile: Only available on host.

I'm a player playing with a GM that has an unlimited license.

Quote Originally Posted by hobit View Post
    I'm getting the following error:
    [7/21/2024 7:38:43 PM] [ERROR] Script execution error: [string "..builder_import-main:..rom_pathbuilder.lua"]:140: openTextFile: Only available on host.

I'm a player playing with a GM that has an unlimited license.
    I'll take a look after work tomorrow.

In the interim, can you paste the file contents into the text field and submit that instead of using the file select functionality?

Page 8 of 8 First ... 678

Thread Information