5E Character Create Playlist
Page 64 of 66 First ... 14546263646566 Last
    I thought it might be an extension conflict too, but I'm not having any issues. It's just my players who see black text instead of the white text that I see. As for old folders, I only see the one folder for Hearth that Forge created.

Also here is a list of all the extensions I have active in my campaign:

Theme: Sir Motte's Magnificent Darkness - Hearth Edition by JustinFreitas

Requested Rolls by mccartysr

Advanced Effects by rhagelstrom

Clock Adjuster by pr6i6e6st

Action Tracker by damned

Friend Zone by MeAndUnique

Inventory Identified by bmos

Always Sensitive Visibility by tsornson

Quote Originally Posted by 1neuro11 View Post
    I thought it might be an extension conflict too, but I'm not having any issues. It's just my players who see black text instead of the white text that I see. As for old folders, I only see the one folder for Hearth that Forge created.

Also here is a list of all the extensions I have active in my campaign:

Theme: Sir Motte's Magnificent Darkness - Hearth Edition by JustinFreitas

Requested Rolls by mccartysr

Advanced Effects by rhagelstrom

Clock Adjuster by pr6i6e6st

Action Tracker by damned

Friend Zone by MeAndUnique

Inventory Identified by bmos

Always Sensitive Visibility by tsornson
    The Forge should leave an ext file not a folder. Get rid of the folder.

My bad, I didn't mean folder, I meant to say .ext. There are no folders in my extensions directory

If you wanna test it, make a new campaign and only use the Hearth theme and nothing else... I'd expect that it should work correctly for you and your players (like it does for me and others). If not, then there is something wrong with the setup or the player's caching. Once that has been proven you can go back to your original campaign where it doesn't work and try to figure out the conflict. There is no silver bullet to solve this without going through the discovery to diagnose and learn what's wrong. Lemme know how it goes. If you get frustrated with it, I recommend checking out the new CoreRPG (default) theme... it's pretty nice. Good luck.

Just got the update and starting to work through all the issues...

Is the padding size of story entries something that you can change? It appears to have grown significantly, reducing the space for text while still taking up screen real estate.

The left side padding of the CT seems to have been increased as well.

The new CT Icons for "Item Identified" and "Show NPC" are now virtually unreadable... Can you make them colored Green for ID'd/Shown and Red for Un-Id'd/Hidden? In general for anything that is toggled anywhere, I think Red/Green tinting of some kind would be a huge boon.

There is now a D20 icon in addition to MENU at the bottom of the CT that doesn't seem to align correctly.

Before Update (with extensions): Screenshot 2024-08-13 154848.png

After Update (with extensions): Screenshot 2024-08-13 155748.png

After Update (no extensions): Screenshot 2024-08-13 163055.png

Sincere thanks for all you do!

The developer will need to define the new window templates for the ctbox frame. You can find in CoreRPG under common/template_windows.xml.

Regards,
    JPG

Yeah, I've seen some of that. I'll get it fixed up as time permits. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by rocketvaultgames View Post
    The new CT Icons for "Item Identified" and "Show NPC" are now virtually unreadable... Can you make them colored Green for ID'd/Shown and Red for Un-Id'd/Hidden? In general for anything that is toggled anywhere, I think Red/Green tinting of some kind would be a huge boon.

There is now a D20 icon in addition to MENU at the bottom of the CT that doesn't seem to align correctly.
    The item ID and the show NPC, icons are just as readable as the live version haha. Which is not to say they are very readable.

The D20 icon is meant to look like that.

I put a new version on the Forge with some adjustments to help. There's still room for improvement and the resize anchors aren't right... but this is a step in the right direction. Look for the .31 version on 8/14.

Thanks for jumping on this!

The CT left side padding looks much better now, and the new d20 menu icon at the bottom is gone. I think that is better. IMO it should be either the MENU button or the d20 button, not both. Either is fine.

Combat Timer, Remove Dead, and CT Search are all askew but I don't think that is Hearth's fault.

Screenshot 2024-08-14 142037.png

Story entries still have large(r) left/right/bottom padding which really eats into usable space.

Old: Screenshot 2024-08-14 141304.png
    Current: Screenshot 2024-08-14 141448.png

Additionally the new CT Icons for "Item Identified" and "Show NPC" are now virtually unreadable... Can you make them colored Green for ID'd/Shown and Red for Un-Id'd/Hidden? In general for anything that is toggled anywhere, I think Red/Green tinting of some kind would be a huge boon.

Old: Screenshot 2024-08-14 141647.png
    Current: Screenshot 2024-08-14 141729.png

Thank you again and let me know if there is anything I can do to help test.

Page 64 of 66 First ... 14546263646566 Last

Thread Information