GI JOE RPG Launch
    Gotta find that government grant that allows you to research the "[decades] Long Term Effects of the Muppet's Green Album on Bermuda Ghost Crabs"

Quote Originally Posted by Draykor View Post
    Gotta find that government grant that allows you to research the "[decades] Long Term Effects of the Muppet's Green Album on Bermuda Ghost Crabs"
    Hehe, I try to apply for such a project the next time

There is not a way to do advantage or disadvantage on an automated Confirm Critical roll is there? if I use keldisadvantage it applies to the attack and the CC automated roll.

Feat:
    Deathless Zealot
    Whenever a creature rolls to confirm a critical hit against you, it must roll twice and take the lowest result.

Source: Ultimate Combat
    the perfect situation would be a permanent effect on the Feat owner that forces a Disadvantage CC roll on the source of any critical hit done to the player.
    My First Mod PFRPG - Feats Extended, focusing on PF1e Feats and Racial Traits automation. It is open to community assistance** accidentally deleted, If anyone grabbed a copy, PLEASE let me know**. Here is the forum Link.

40+ PF1e Extensions & Modules I use, with links.

PF1E Coding Effects - Spreadsheet

Discord: Morenu

Quote Originally Posted by Morenu View Post
    There is not a way to do advantage or disadvantage on an automated Confirm Critical roll is there? if I use keldisadvantage it applies to the attack and the CC automated roll.

the perfect situation would be a permanent effect on the Feat owner that forces a Disadvantage CC roll on the source of any critical hit done to the player.
    Ah, I see, should be doable I will try to add this, too But indeed, right now there is no separate effect

I've been tearing my hair out trying to automate rolled ability damage/penalties in 3.5 and was hoping you might have some insight. Preface: Yes, I have Extended Automation as well as just about every 3.5-compatible effect extension installed.

Lets use Ray of Enfeeblement (the very same that has left a trail of threads over the years). The effect is 1d6+1 per two caster levels (max +5) strength damage. I've gotten the effect to accurately apply with STR: [-1d6]; STR: [-HCL5] (manually built since Effect Builder doesn't support dice on ability scores) since it's an untyped penalty so they correctly stack. Took me forever to realize HCL could be capped by just appending the number. Is there a better way to apply this or have I got it about as good as it can get?

Additionally, Ray of Enfeeblement cannot lower a target's Strength below 1. Is there a way to set a floor like that?

And, finally, thank you for your extensions. FG would be almost unusable (in my opinion) without them.

Quote Originally Posted by Azure Fang View Post
    I've been tearing my hair out trying to automate rolled ability damage/penalties in 3.5 and was hoping you might have some insight. Preface: Yes, I have Extended Automation as well as just about every 3.5-compatible effect extension installed.

Lets use Ray of Enfeeblement (the very same that has left a trail of threads over the years). The effect is 1d6+1 per two caster levels (max +5) strength damage. I've gotten the effect to accurately apply with STR: [-1d6]; STR: [-HCL5] (manually built since Effect Builder doesn't support dice on ability scores) since it's an untyped penalty so they correctly stack. Took me forever to realize HCL could be capped by just appending the number. Is there a better way to apply this or have I got it about as good as it can get?

Additionally, Ray of Enfeeblement cannot lower a target's Strength below 1. Is there a way to set a floor like that?

And, finally, thank you for your extensions. FG would be almost unusable (in my opinion) without them.
    That is the way I have done it. You can combine those with a comma if you want but it has the same effect as what you did.
    I.E. STR:[-1d6], [-HCL5]

I am not aware of any way to set a floor for the amount of Strength damage based on the the target's Strength.

As another option you can use the 'PFRPG Spellbook - Extended' module. It already has all of the effects added to all of the PF1E spells. The Extended version makes extensive use of the Kelrugem's amazing extension.

https://forge.fantasygrounds.com/shop/items/415/view
    https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...FRPG-Spellbook

And i am 700 feats into making an extended style version of dllewell’s pfrpg feats mod as well. Tons of coded items in it so far.
    My First Mod PFRPG - Feats Extended, focusing on PF1e Feats and Racial Traits automation. It is open to community assistance** accidentally deleted, If anyone grabbed a copy, PLEASE let me know**. Here is the forum Link.

40+ PF1e Extensions & Modules I use, with links.

PF1E Coding Effects - Spreadsheet

Discord: Morenu

Oh, I totally forgot: There was a recent bigger patch, my extensions may break after that, especially the strainInjury one. I hope I will be able to fix that soon

The latest Fantasy Grounds update on 8/17/24 broke the Feature: Extended automation and alternative overlays as well as a complimentary Feature: Advanced Effects for Pathfinder by BMOS

Page 105 of 106 First ... 55595103104105106 Last

Thread Information