Fantasy Grounds Merchandise

bitmapwidget sendToBack causing frame corruption

I have an odd graphical bug with my Indicators extension that I believe may be something in the client. this is occuring in both Live and the current Test channel.

Setup
    5e campaign with only my indicators ext installed
    Must have multiple NPCs of the same type in the combat tracker, so each is assigned a number
    In options, token: Show name is set to Title

When initiative is passed, the frame for the token name gets corrupted. This occurs in every theme I've tried, often making it difficult or impossible to read.

These images are from current test channel, but the same occurs in current live channel.
    Before initiative is passed

After initiative is passed.

After looking through my extension code, the line that appears to be causing this is
    Code:
    statusWidget.sendToBack();
    this function is called right after creating the widget and is supposed to send it behind the other widgets, but not behind the token itself.
    For support with any of my extensions, visit my #mattekure-stuff channel on Rob2e's discord https://discord.gg/rob2e

Thanks; I've forwarded to @pindercarl to review.

Do you happen to have a simple extension which showcases the issue that you can provide for him?

Regards,
    JPG

I have stripped down my extension to the bare minimum to show it. It displays after passing the turn. I've also attached the sample campaign.

This is what I see in this campaign in current Live channel after passing the initiative several times.

Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by mattekure; July 19th, 2024 at 00:13.
    For support with any of my extensions, visit my #mattekure-stuff channel on Rob2e's discord https://discord.gg/rob2e

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by mattekure View Post
    I have stripped down my extension to the bare minimum to show it. It displays after passing the turn. I've also attached the sample campaign.

This is what I see in this campaign in current Live channel after passing the initiative several times.

Thanks for providing the samples. I should have time today to take a look.

@mattekurre,

A fix for this issue is available in the beta test channel for release in mid-August.

Regards,
    JPG

Awesome. Thanks much

Greece & Iceland, depending on the time of year.
    Great. Can't wait. This has been bugging me for weeks now.

Thread Information