DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Spell Cost missing Pathfinder 2E

I bought a Pathfinder bundle. When I look over the Spells in Pathfinder Second Edition Core rules many of the spells that require material components do not have a component cost listed. I am brand new to Pathfinder but have played D&D 3.5 and 5e. Is this expected or an oversight?

i am going to assume that the cost is avoided by a focus or component pouch for now for the ones that do not have a specified material cost.

Blog Entries
    Most components do not have a cost (if they do, it is specified). A Spell Component Pouch is considered to have the various necessary ingredients for spell casting.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Quote Originally Posted by Codewolf444 View Post
    I bought a Pathfinder bundle. When I look over the Spells in Pathfinder Second Edition Core rules many of the spells that require material components do not have a component cost listed. I am brand new to Pathfinder but have played D&D 3.5 and 5e. Is this expected or an oversight?
    Welcome to the FG forums!

Can you clarify the issue here - are you saying that the Paizo material list a spell component, but the same material in Fantasy Grounds is missing that data? Or is this a general comment about Pathfinder 2 being different from D&D 3.5E and 5e?

If it's Fantasy Grounds that's missing the data, please provide some examples so we can fix them.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Thread Information