Cosmere RPG Beta Launch
Page 33 of 36 First ... 233132333435 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by superteddy57 View Post
    Pushed a hotfix for this issue.
    After this hotfix, now when I change the MOD for strike rank, Strike Rank instantly sets to 0 and never changes. So, for example, if I start with a Strike Rank of 5 and I mouse wheel or enter "1" in the Mod box, Strike Rank instantly becomes 0 and never changes.

This was working fine until the hotfix went through.

Is this replicable for anyone else?

Regards,

Devin

I pushed one more hotfix. Looks like I forgot to include a check in the code and it always assumed the option was turned off on the character sheet.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it-How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it

How to provide an Unity Connection issue?-Connection Issues and What to Provide

Unity Updater issue?-Updater Issues

Classic and Unity Port Forwarding?-Fantasy Grounds Connections Explained

Comcast or Cox ISP User?-Comcast XFinity and Cox Users

Have a suggestion?-Feature Request

Quote Originally Posted by superteddy57 View Post
    To add 'general' wounds would be to hold CTRL + Mouse Wheel to add a modifier to the wounds field. It will be directly editable when not using hit locations.
    OK. Thanks.

Used the new general hit point mouse wheel indicator in last night's game. Love it! Very easy to use. Thank you for that great enhancement.

Did not get to try the SR modifier last night but looking forward to using it next Saturday.

Regards,

Devin

Regarding setting wounds by using the mouse wheel. It works when hit locations are on but when they are not, it doesn't work.

In the line "local bHRUHL = OptionsManager.isOption("HRUHL", "on");", in the function below, bHRUL is bFALSE if hitlocations are off.
    Should you even need to test if hit locations are on or off? Wouldn't you want the mouse wheel to always work?

Code:
    In wounds on charater main:

function onWheel(notches)
    	local bHRUHL = OptionsManager.isOption("HRUHL", "on");
    	if not Input.isControlPressed() or not bHRUHL then
    		return false;
    	end

self.setModifier(self.getModifier() + notches);
    	return true;
    end

It could still be enabled, but this was my solution for the time being for when hit locations are enabled. I had no time to test further for other scenarios. This ensures a modifier is used when hit locations are enabled and don't interfere with normal wound calculation for that state. I would think since the wound box is editable, it would be faster to just type the wounds and it factor the wounds normally as its not pulling from other sources to calculate your final wounds.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it-How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it

OK. Fair enough.

Quote Originally Posted by devinlc View Post
    Used the new general hit point mouse wheel indicator in last night's game. Love it! Very easy to use. Thank you for that great enhancement.

Did not get to try the SR modifier last night but looking forward to using it next Saturday.

Regards,

Devin
    New SR modifier is working nicely. Thank you.

Great to hear, glad it's working out.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

In case it is easy to do, my players have told me that they would love a little fill-in circle next to POW on the Main page of the character sheet so that they can mark when they get a POW gain experience check. Right now, they have to write it down in the NOTES tab. This would be the same fill-in circle you find on the Skills page or in the Melee and Missile section of the Main page.

Regards,

Devin

Page 33 of 36 First ... 233132333435 ... Last

Thread Information