GI JOE RPG Launch
Page 34 of 36 First ... 243233343536 Last
    Thanks for the quick response. Yep that will do it, all good now!

I had copied the entire exampe from the wiki and not just the effect part.
    https://fantasygroundsunity.atlassia...ects#Modifiers

[proflevel] = trained, expert, master, legendary. Currently weapon damage actions only: filters DMG effects based on the proficiency level of the weapon. For example (Weapon Specialization): DMG: 2 expert; DMG: 3 master; DMG: 4 legendary

Quote Originally Posted by Kazuto217 View Post
    Thanks for the quick response. Yep that will do it, all good now!

I had copied the entire exampe from the wiki and not just the effect part.
    https://fantasygroundsunity.atlassia...ects#Modifiers
    Thanks for the info - I'll update the Wiki in the future to avoid that confusion.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

After the most recent update, the combat tracker is pretty badly broken on the Test channel. Interacting with almost anything spams "control anchoring to an undefined control" errors, and the buttons normally in the upper right (for resetting initiative, resting, etc) are completely inaccessible.

Quote Originally Posted by MaxAstro View Post
    After the most recent update, the combat tracker is pretty badly broken on the Test channel. Interacting with almost anything spams "control anchoring to an undefined control" errors, and the buttons normally in the upper right (for resetting initiative, resting, etc) are completely inaccessible.
    Yep, we're aware, but can't work on it in test until the August 1st GenCon support ruleset release.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

I have a character with a 14 Strength that wears Full Plate. The speed and armor check penalties always default to the best as if I had 18 strength. Even if I go in and manually change them, they revert next session

Quote Originally Posted by Mystic Lemur View Post
    I have a character with a 14 Strength that wears Full Plate. The speed and armor check penalties always default to the best as if I had 18 strength. Even if I go in and manually change them, they revert next session
    Thanks for reporting the issue. We'll look into it.

Hello.

A few questions after playing last night.

1) In a video about the difficulty settings box, it was stated that the players would not be able to see the difficulty levels/numbers that were set by the GM but would be able to see their results. My players could see the difficulty levels/numbers I set. I have an option set incorrectly, I am guessing. Which option setting should I use to make the difficulty levels not visible to the players?

2) I had a player reach 0 health but no automation for stabilization rolls occurred when he ended his turn. Is this correct or am I missing how to do this?

3) I believe there is no downside in PF2 for a critical miss on an attack. In 5e and PF1 I was able to use the options menus to enable rolling on a table for critical misses. I do not think the critical hit deck for pf2 has been released in the fantasy grounds ruleset yet. Is there some other way to enable critical misses to this ruleset or is it just generally recommended not to include this in PF2 as various rolls/actions/activities have specific results for critical misses/hits?

Thank you for your time.

Quote Originally Posted by Lawlesslisa View Post
    1) In a video about the difficulty settings box, it was stated that the players would not be able to see the difficulty levels/numbers that were set by the GM but would be able to see their results. My players could see the difficulty levels/numbers I set. I have an option set incorrectly, I am guessing. Which option setting should I use to make the difficulty levels not visible to the players?
    What checks were the players making? When I made the video, the desktop DC only applied to activities. But I afterwards also applied it to general skill checks - doing some testing on those, I see the DC is shown to players (I'll fix that). Was there other checks where the players could see the DC? If so, please let me know so I can fix that too.

2) I had a player reach 0 health but no automation for stabilization rolls occurred when he ended his turn. Is this correct or am I missing how to do this?
    This hasn't been automated yet. It will be at some point, no ETA as yet.

3) I believe there is no downside in PF2 for a critical miss on an attack. In 5e and PF1 I was able to use the options menus to enable rolling on a table for critical misses. I do not think the critical hit deck for pf2 has been released in the fantasy grounds ruleset yet. Is there some other way to enable critical misses to this ruleset or is it just generally recommended not to include this in PF2 as various rolls/actions/activities have specific results for critical misses/hits?
    You can use the built in FG attack fumble/critical table functionality - see the information for the PF1 ruleset here: https://fantasygroundsunity.atlassia...ns#House-Rules If enabled, the PF2 ruleset will use a table called "Fumble" for all critical misses, not just a natural 1.

Thanks, it was for skill checks that they could see the DC rolls.

Thanks, it was for skill checks that they could see the DC rolls.
    Thanks for confirming. This will be fixed in the next release.

Page 34 of 36 First ... 243233343536 Last

Thread Information