Fantasy Grounds Merchandise

Now Available: Battlezoo Ancestries Classic Creatures

I am incredibly proud to announce that Roll for Combat's excellent supplement, Classic Creatures, is now available on Fantasy Grounds for the PF2e ruleset with conversion by yours truly.

This supplement includes twelve new monstrous ancestries - with ancestry feats all the way up to 17th level - as well as a half dozen or so archetypes, versatile heritages, and the like. Play as a demon, a mimic, a slime, or... even a half-slime??

For my part I have put a huge amount of work both into the Reference Manual - making sure you can go page by page through the entire thing with almost the convenience of a physical book - and the automation. Every ancestry, every archetype, and every feat is automated to the upper limit of what I can make Fantasy Grounds do. And if you find anything that could be automated better, please, let me know - my goal is to have this module be as buttery smooth to use as physically possible.

The module also comes with a large collection of tokens - nearly a dozen for each ancestry - for your player or NPC needs.

You can find Classic Creatures on the Fantasy Grounds store here:
    Battlezoo Ancestries: Classic Creatures

Or on Steam, if that is your preference, here:
    https://store.steampowered.com/app/3055490

I'll be keeping a close eye on this thread, so feedback and bug reports are extremely welcome.
    Last edited by MaxAstro; July 17th, 2024 at 04:47.

This is amazing! Thanks for converting this to Fantasy Grounds. I'm sure a lot of people will enjoy these new options.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Thread Information