Cosmere RPG Beta Launch
Page 2 of 2 First 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike Serfass View Post
    Can't see those images, some forum bug methinks.
    Savage Rifts© on Fantasy Grounds Store
    Ultimate Edition Fantasy Grounds - ONLY ON Linux
    Twitch Channel

It must be a bug. I can see them, so maybe they didn't get marked public or approved.

Looking through it theres a lot of really cool looking stuff, just wondering what the intended way to do things is for a group who are flying a spaceship together rather than just a single pilot controlling the whole ship and using only their stats?

Quote Originally Posted by CassMerry View Post
    Looking through it theres a lot of really cool looking stuff, just wondering what the intended way to do things is for a group who are flying a spaceship together rather than just a single pilot controlling the whole ship and using only their stats?
    Do you mean how to do this within FGU, or do you mean a general "in SWADE, how do I run a group in a vehicle during chase/clash/dramatic task/combat?"
    Add feature suggestions for Savage Worlds to Fantasy Grounds Feature Request.

Version 1.20

Version 1.20 is being released today with the Savage Worlds ruleset update. Here are the changes.
    All cyberware functionality has been moved from the SFC extension to the ruleset. The SFC extension still activates it, so you won't notice the change.
    All the Strain functionality has also been moved to the ruleset. Again, you won't notice the change.

This is the last update to this extension I'm releasing. It's being replaced by the official SWADE Sci-Fi Companion extension.
    Savage Doswelk and I are still hard at work on the SWADE SFC.

You could continue to use this pre-release version, since it turns on cyberware, strain, and electronics as an attack type on weapons.
    It will be delisted after the SFC is released.
    You're welcome to look at the code to learn from it and copy bits into your own extension.

Quote Originally Posted by Mike Serfass View Post
    Do you mean how to do this within FGU, or do you mean a general "in SWADE, how do I run a group in a vehicle during chase/clash/dramatic task/combat?"
    I meant how the FG implimentation specifically is meant to be worked for it.

Add the PC vehicle to CT, drop PCs into pilot and weapons slots on vehicle.
    Move PCs into a group under the vehicle.
    In chases, dogfights, and clashes, all characters act on the vehicle's the initiative card but in any order they choose. So you'll have to manually move the turn indicator between characters in the vehicle group.

If you're doing a dramatic task around a vehicle, and as an alternative way to do clashes, do the above but don't group the PCs. Let them all have their own initiative cards as normal.
    Use the vehicle for targeting and vehicle attacks.
    The players may have to go on hold to wait for the pilot to maneuver or spend bennies on cards.

That's how I use FGU. Maybe someone will have better suggestions.

Page 2 of 2 First 12

Thread Information