Cosmere RPG Beta Launch

DnD 3.5 Looking for 1-2 players (New players welcome)

FG License: Ultimate - Players only need demo
    Game System: DnD 3.5 (New players welcome!)

Time Zone: PST
    Day of week and time: Monday evenings 7-10PM
    If new game, planned start date: Soon as I find a replacement
    Planned Duration & Frequency: Ongoing
    Term: This group has been going 4+ years

Text or Voice: Voice
    Main Language used: English
    Voice software used: Discord
    Will this be recorded and/or live streamed? Never

Roleplay & Combat mix: Try to keep it mostly 50/50 split.
    Number of Players in game & needed: Have 3 players, looking for up to 2 more.
    Character starting level & equipment: Mostly up to the players
    Character restrictions: Overall with 3.5 being so large, just ask before you polish out a character.

Details of your scenario: With such a long term game what we are currently running changes over time, but I prefer to start in the 1-3 level range and progress most of the time up to around level 14. We have run base DnD and Eberron, but I am up for almost any setting. We ran some 5e when it was new as well. Mostly we have run homebrew content, and I like the players to set the direction we are headed. Have run a few published campaigns and continued on with the characters.

What I am looking for for 1-2 players who fit well with the current group. One player recently had to drop out as life got too busy.
    Availability: We have missed very few weeks overall, so being available each week is very important as well. If you are unavailable, communication is key.
    Play Style: There are weeks of heavy role play, and weeks of heavy combat. The goal is to try to put yourself into the world around you, and become part of it. Give your character a personality, if you simply want to bash the next orc on the head and nothing else we are likely not the group for you. This being said the goal is for everyone to have fun, and feedback from you as the players helps keep the game enjoyable for everyone.
    Age: The group currently is 30+ in age, this is not a requirement, just for your information.
    Experience: Many of this group started having never played 3.5, so join in whatever your experience level may be.
    Reserving your spot: As this is a group that will continue into the foreseeable future, we will run a one shot campaign. From there we can all decide if we fit together.

I would be interested, and monday nights sound good-- if you have any spots left

I've not played 3.5 in ages, but I did play it for several years in a group, and I've played a lot of Pathfinder and Starfinder in those years, so I don't think I'll be too far off the mark

I would be intrested... as far as characters i usually build a whole backstory and history for my characters that may or may not get revealed but it completes who the characters are and why they act the way they do...i am 48 years old and i am fairly experienced player and 3.5 is my favorite version

I sent a message to both private message to each of you with my discord information, and we can chat further there. If anyone else is interested let me know.

Long time player since 1st ed. Very interested in 3.5 game, my favorite, with a strong story emphasis/real world feel. I am discord ready and would love to talk to you all. Cheers

If your still looking for another player DM me. Haven't played 3.5 in a long time, but I can shake off the cobwebs and get back into it! Let me know

Thread Information