Dungeons & Dragons 2024 Core Rulebooks Pre-Order
Page 3 of 3 First 123

I have uploaded the correct version to the dev channel.

Great Thanks for the response and quick actions. I do really appreciate all the hard work put into the projects and in putting out the AAD&D books for use in the games. You guys are Tops in this service, from adding great materials and support from the littlest things to very complex issues!!!

Quote Originally Posted by scoot138 View Post
    I have uploaded the correct version to the dev channel.
    All good mate, we were all in that situation at a point or another. I had to fix some splash books more than once due to bad OCR (barbarian comes to my mind). It tend to happen less often with adventures... maybe i am reading them a bit more carefully to have a better understanding of the module when i recreate maps etc...

Thank you again for taking the time to convert classic DnD products. You must know by now nobody does it for the money...(i think it took me about 40+ hours to convert a player's handbook, I can take me as long for a 32 page module when including the time i spend on maps using a 3rd party software).
    Last edited by readymeal; July 23rd, 2024 at 11:57.

In the Complete Barbarian's Handbook, table 24: Ravager Armor Class is missing. The link to the table in the Ravager kit leads to "New Story."

bugger, this one is still hunting me... will have a look at it now

Quote Originally Posted by epithet View Post
    In the Complete Barbarian's Handbook, table 24: Ravager Armor Class is missing. The link to the table in the Ravager kit leads to "New Story."
    i have checked and the table is not missing, it s part of the kit description.Barbarian kit Ravager Table 24.PNG

Yes, it is in-line with the text in the Reference Manual, but the actual Kit omits the table and has a link which leads nowhere. Drag the kit to a PC and you'll only have the empty link.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by epithet View Post
    Yes, it is in-line with the text in the Reference Manual, but the actual Kit omits the table and has a link which leads nowhere. Drag the kit to a PC and you'll only have the empty link.
    it s working on mine??? Barbarian kit Ravager Table 24.PNG

i created a new campaign, new character, added the ravager kit and it s working perfectly (using the FG file not my own).... Can anyone else confirm?
    Last edited by readymeal; July 30th, 2024 at 11:47.

Page 3 of 3 First 123

Thread Information