GI JOE RPG Launch

Forge ruleset not available unless pak manually unzipped to folder

I recently published the Mothership 1e ruleset through the Forge, and someone alerted me that they were not able to see it in FGU even after downloading. I've just confirmed myself that the updater is pulling the Mothership.pak down to my rulesets folder, but that the ruleset doesn't actually show up as an available ruleset in the Create Campaign options unless I manually unzip the pak file to /rulesets/Mothership. Have I misconfigured something in my build?

Nevermind -- I've just learned in another thread that I mistakenly zipped my entire Mothership ruleset folder in the pak rather than just the contents of the ruleset folder. I'll fix it now.

Blog Entries
    Common mistake, glad you have it figured out.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

I fixed the packaging and uploaded a new build a week ago (7/16) but the new build still doesn't appear to be available. How long should I expect approval to take, on average?

The last build we received from you was on the 13th, so I think there was a glitch somewhere. Most builds are reviewed within 2 business days, so please resubmit.

Blog Entries
    Make sure after submitted (and approved) that you set the Build to Active. Should look like this:
    Screenshot 2024-07-23 112000.png

Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

I’m wondering if there’s still an issue? I resubmitted the new build 4 days ago (7/23) but I’m still not seeing it in my management page. I definitely did get a green “success” response when I uploaded it, though.

Blog Entries
    I would email developer relations or start a ticket with support. They can check the backend.

Thread Information