5E Product Walkthrough Playlist
    Greece & Iceland, depending on the time of year.

Token Decorations XML definitions possible bug

It is my understanding that the Token Decorations section of a theme's /graphics/fonts.xml controls the fonts used on tokens.
    tkn decor xml.png

Thing is, while the colors are correctly applied on the combat carousel (Combat Tabletop List), they don't in the map itself, as shown here:
    token decorations.png

This applies for all definitions; name, ordinal, height, and height_negative.

Am I reading this incorrectly as a bug?

EDIT:

I also forgot to mention that the same issue applies to mini_name and mini_name_selected under 'Radial menus and character list' section.
    mini name.png

I would like to point out that this also affects the default FGU theme, as, if I'm reading things correctly, a negative height should have a different color and yet the font color never changes when a token is at negative height.
    Last edited by Vass_Dts; July 16th, 2024 at 01:30. Reason: Addendum

I was able to verify that the token-specific widget text is always showing black; I'll have to ask @pindercarl, since it's inside the image-specific coding. The ruleset coding looks to be working correctly as far as I can tell. We'll most likely need to push a new application update to fix it.

Regards,
    JPG

Greece & Iceland, depending on the time of year.
    Gotcha. Thanks. Just wanted to make sure. Fancy frames can wait for whenever you get the chance to work on this.

Thread Information